Should I forget about her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 7:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

oisin01
    oisin01
    Participant
    May 22, 2020 at 10:14 am #234233

I’ve been snapchatting a girl for about 5 months we were supposed to meet up around February but just didn’t really work out, but since about March we started talking a lot more and since our country is in complete lockdown I simply asked did she want to FaceTime and she replied that she was busy that night that maybe she would the following night she then stopped replying to my texts and we haven’t beeen in contact for a week or so should I forget about her or try again?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 24, 2020 at 2:19 am #234285

On the one hand you have nothing to lose by trying to schedule a Face Time call again.
    However don’t get your hopes up.

If two people are truly {into each other} they’re going to do more than snapchat for 5 months!
    It should never take close to half a year to meet someone in person let alone have verbal phone conversations.
    Whenever the primary form of communication is texting it eliminates any real human connection.
    Essentially you’re nothing more than words and emojis on each other’s cell phone.

It’s possible she has decided to ghost you rather than Face Time or meet you.
    On the other hand she may have been “catfishing” you the whole 5 months.
    In other words she’s not who she claims to be or has been dishonest.

In the future make sure your are engaging with multiple girls.
    Don’t act like you’re in an “exclusive relationship” when you’re not in one!
    Odds are she’s keeping her options open and so should you!

You may want to read: Online Dating Avoid The Catfish! How To Date Online Successfully

Best wishes!

GMale
    GMale
    Participant
    May 27, 2020 at 1:37 am #234364

I”ve met more women that used Snapchat than those that haven’t used it, where I have not. If someone wants to meet you, there are no terms or conditions.

mnbvcxz
    mnbvcxz
    Participant
    May 28, 2020 at 11:01 am #234404

don’t give up so quickly, may be try a little more..

adrianbeeston01
    adrianbeeston01
    Participant
    May 31, 2020 at 11:58 pm #234482

I have a feeling she has some insecurities that she didn’t want to be on a video call with you. She may have been sending you perfectly crafted snaps for you to like here.It’s just one of the things women do. It won’t hurt to leave her a message to ask if she wants to continue talking to you, tell her that you understand how she feels. Be ready to move on. There are more snapbabes out there 😛

justwanttorun2020
    justwanttorun2020
    Participant
    June 3, 2020 at 1:27 am #234577

Sounds like she ghosted you. Move on