Should I forget about him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 2:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Am19
    Am19
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 10:13 am #169893

I’ve been dating someone for a year and a half. I am a 23 year old, he is 30. When we first started off, I was not aware he was engaged and we were just going on dates to see if we liked each other. This is honestly my 1st relationship ever and I feel like I made a mistake in staying with him after I found out he got married. Over time, he had told me to wait for him; he wanted to get a divorce and I just did not want anything to do with him, but as time passed I just ended up accepting he was married and we kept going in the relationship. He tells me that he only loves me, and wants a future with me, but I’ll have to wait a bit until he finds the right time to do a divorce. I’ve tried moving on, but he would always look for me, and I would end up giving in because I truly love him. The problem is that he doesn’t like going out at all, when I mention it, he’ll pick something I say and start an argument so that I won’t deserve the going out. Should I just forget him and date other ppl

PRW
    PRW
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 12:41 pm #169894

I think this is fake. He met a side-chick while engaged to another, continued on and got married, tells the side-chick to wait on him till he gets a divorce? Then the side-chick just can’t walk away because she “truly loves him”. This has got to be bogus,…the forum version of “click bait” just to see what kind of responses it will draw in.

Mcar3400
    Mcar3400
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 7:17 pm #169905

I think you should move on, he’s stringing you along, wants his cake and eat it too.

Javsidvdy1
    Javsidvdy1
    Participant
    April 8, 2018 at 10:14 pm #169915

Nah girl u need to bounce while ur young

Single country girl
    Single country girl
    Participant
    April 9, 2018 at 6:40 pm #169952

Yes stringing you along hun…move on I kbownits easier said than done but it will be better in the long run.

Chili_Bean101
    Chili_Bean101
    Participant
    April 9, 2018 at 8:47 pm #169956

I’d say move on if he doesn’t want to take you out or anything… Plus he’s arguing already, do you think it’ll change after you start full on dating?

TCL1990
    TCL1990
    Participant
    April 10, 2018 at 12:25 pm #170062

This guy is using you. Light fuse and run!

momtotwokids
    momtotwokids
    Participant
    April 11, 2018 at 1:05 am #170134

He was engaged and then got married and was seeing you on the side? Married me are off limits.

The last thing you need is to be tangled up wth a married man.

needhelpdating
    needhelpdating
    Participant
    April 11, 2018 at 3:43 pm #170233
    Reply To: Should I forget about him?

get out! He’s using you and you are only his side piece.

ascofield
    ascofield
    Participant
    April 11, 2018 at 8:50 pm #170284

He’s just stringing you along. Move on.

Brendon321
    Brendon321
    Participant
    April 13, 2018 at 1:48 pm #170501

yes pls forget