should I forgot about him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 3:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Saile24
    Saile24
    Participant
    March 18, 2018 at 3:28 pm #167666

So I met this guy in a club about 6 weeks ago, we kissed and exchanged numbers. He texted me the next day and asked me if I wanted to meet. So we meet about two weeks later. We had a good night together, not much happened between us, but a little. Then we kept on talking via text, he often initiated them and also asked me out again. We were supposed to meet yesterday and around 3pm he asked me if I am still good to meet. So I texted back that yes. Then he called me and said that he has been super busy at work and that he hasn’t slept much and that he definitely has to sleep early, because he has to prepare something for work as well the next day. I said then, that we do not have to meet, where he replied that he wanted “to stick to it”, which does sound more like obligation to me then anything else. I then cancelled the date about one hour after this conversation, as I did not have a good feeling about it anymore. Should I keep quiet now and forget about him?

phophus
    phophus
    Participant
    March 19, 2018 at 9:03 pm #167859

Go with your gut instincts. It never lies.

cactuscrazy
    cactuscrazy
    Participant
    March 20, 2018 at 9:51 am #167872

I would wait and see if he pursues you. If you don’t feel comfortable putting yourself out there again, then wait to see if he tries to contact you. If he does and suggests meeting up again or hanging out, proceed with caution. Be optimistic but keep your heart guarded.

ssashaa
    ssashaa
    Participant
    March 23, 2018 at 4:13 am #168228

Leave it to time. You will get to know, whether to go for it or not

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    March 23, 2018 at 10:26 am #168265

Best advice i think

Saile24
    Saile24
    Participant
    March 23, 2018 at 12:29 pm #168298

I texted him yesterday and said we can meet after Easter, got a positive reply so let’s see. Thanks for your replies