Should i let go or find way to talk with her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 11:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Pyrcelix11
    Pyrcelix11
    Participant
    February 15, 2019 at 4:26 am #195038

After 4.5 years living together she broke up with me over text fighting and left house with all her stuff, unfriended in FB & blocked by her friends. Its really unfair on my side because she doesnt want to deal in-person break up and it is so difficult to move on and hurtful because i have a lot of questions that unanswered. I reached out after 3 days to confront her and apologized on my attitude. I came to deal to give us space to think for a week before deciding if it is worth to fight for our relationship. She said she is not ready to face me and conviced me to just believed on what she was saying on text because she cannot say it in person. I also asked her if she is seeing someone else. She said she’s been traumatized and not know how to trust again.

We know we love each other and nobody involves in our relationship during our years other than small issues which for me is tolerable and not spending enough time on her because of my full time 12hrs work.

Pyrcelix11
    Pyrcelix11
    Participant
    February 15, 2019 at 4:30 am #195039

Im doing no contact for almost 6days. Erase all her pictures on my cp and deactivated my FB..give her more space to think and for me to make myself better.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 17, 2019 at 1:23 pm #195077

“..she broke up with me over text fighting and left house with all her stuff, unfriended in FB & blocked by her friends. Its really unfair on my side because she doesnt want to deal in-person break up and it is so difficult to move on and hurtful because i have a lot of questions that unanswered.”

A breakup is always done at the comfort level of the person ending the relationship.
    The “no contact rule” is good for anyone who truly WANTS to move on.
    Your ” unanswered questions” are unimportant because the results won’t change.

“Closure” is overrated!
    Having someone run down a list of your flaws before walking out on you is not going to make you {feel better}.
    Begging and pleading or promising to change who you are to keep someone with you isn’t a “good look” either.
    A few weeks later you would be kicking yourself for acting desperate or looking like a stalker.

There is nothing your ex could say to you that would make you {feel better} about having your heart broken!
    Move on!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 17, 2019 at 1:26 pm #195078

It makes no sense for anyone to attempt to “fix” them self for their (ex).
    Whatever her reasons were for dumping you could be the same reasons why the next woman falls deeply in love with you.

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: NEXT!
    “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

Best wishes!

JustARandomGuy
    JustARandomGuy
    Participant
    February 18, 2019 at 8:45 am #195070

Bro not trying to scare you but I heard no contact doesn’t work sometimes search up “The Horrible Truth About The No Contact Rule” just a heads up.

pks43
    pks43
    Participant
    February 19, 2019 at 6:13 am #195132

Closure is nice, but if she left, she left, theres nothing left to do now