Should I make a move now?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 10:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

swaggin
    swaggin
    Participant
    June 16, 2018 at 11:44 am #177217

Hey guys im new to the forum sorry if I sound stupid. Anyway, I am heading into college this fall and I met this girl from a fb group and I am looking for some help. We have been msging each other for a few weeks now and she seems at least interested enough to give somewhat long responses to what I say. I ended a conversation a few days ago and she has not started a new conversation. I have been a tad flirty with her but I don’t know if she caught on much. What should I do now? I can’t really see her until we go to college, and I invited her to see this concert but shes on vacation then. Should I start up a new convo w her? I don’t know if I should tell her I like her yet because of this circumstance but any advice helps…

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 16, 2018 at 12:53 pm #177220

“I don’t know if I should tell her I like her yet because of this circumstance but any advice helps…”
    What have you got to lose? Nothing!
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: NEXT!

Best wishes!

swaggin
    swaggin
    Participant
    June 18, 2018 at 10:10 am #177301

so im going for it??

DanceItOut
    DanceItOut
    Participant
    June 18, 2018 at 8:46 pm #177388

I’d go for it. YOLO!

smiley666
    smiley666
    Participant
    June 19, 2018 at 1:02 pm #177446

Don’t know about explicitly telling her you like her, but definitely start a new conversation. Ask her questions. Let her know that you appreciate her thoughts and philosophies. That being said, if you’re just heading to college, there’s an excellent chance that you’ll forget all about this. Don’t let her go but don’t shut down all the other possibilities that will soon head your way.