should i wait for her ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

should i wait for her ?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 10:21 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

xnaff
    xnaff
    Participant
    January 22, 2018 at 11:18 am #163017
    should i wait for her ?

this girl and i have been close for the past few months. we are so close to the point where everyone thinks we are dating. we always both have a part of our body touching one another. i told her about my feelings and she told me she wasnt looking for anything. i asked her friends what she meant by that. it turns out she had recently broke up with her ex because he wasnt sure if he still loved her or not. i told her i would wait for her to get over him and she didint have a problem with that. i cant give up now i mean ive gotten this far. i dont think ill ever find anyone like her shes one of a kind. what can i currently do ?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 23, 2018 at 4:23 pm #163218

she’s not lookin for anything so nothing will happen for now.
    therefore, look at other options until she says she’s ready to look for something with you.

its the only way.

if she says “no” to pursuing something with you, then you shouldn’t’ do anything to pursue her (including “waiting to pursue her”)…

good luck.

occult123
    occult123
    Participant
    February 3, 2018 at 3:05 pm #164434

This happened to me before. She said the same thing as what you stated. But I didnt wait for her. I found new one and she found her new one. I think when she says “Not looking for new relationship right now”, it means “no.” Kaitlyn stated it properly.

marktoner15
    marktoner15
    Participant
    February 3, 2018 at 9:50 pm #164438

If you really love her maybe she had a best guy in her lift all you need to do is forget her and find new one

cnash31
    cnash31
    Participant
    February 4, 2018 at 1:00 pm #164445

Don’t wait for her, 98.9% of the time if a guy waits for a woman to decide if she wants to be with you, he will be waiting forever. Say to her “call me when you change your mind, until then I will move with my life and date other women.”

Dragon Warrior
    Dragon Warrior
    Participant
    February 6, 2018 at 7:43 pm #164779

She’s probably not interested in dating and would prefer to stay friends.