Should you never double text? Even when you have been seeing/talking each other?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should you never double text? Even when you have been seeing/talking each other?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2019 at 12:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SunnyD
    SunnyD
    Participant
    January 20, 2019 at 11:04 pm #193064

This girl I met years ago and hooked up with years ago, I DMed her on instagram a few months ago and then a few weeks later we talked through text for about a month. Everything was great and she was wanting to hangout again. She lives in SoCal I live in NorCal. Now that I’m older and have money to travel to see her, I decided to visit her. I went for about a day and a half. Everything went perfect. Great laughs, conversations, activities, hooked up and she stayed the night at my hotel. Saying good bye was hard for both of us but she expressed how she wanted to visit me soon. We said what was on our minds, and it seemed promising to hangout again.

Now its been three weeks since we’ve “talked” though. She is a recovering alcoholic and has been sober for only 3 months. That aspect in itself I understand that she is not in right place for a relationship right now. She has been depressed she says lately and I have understood her and given her space. But do I double text her to check in?

aray808311
    aray808311
    Participant
    June 17, 2019 at 8:20 am #202187

why do you need to double?