Snapchat

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Snapchat

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 1:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nosk
    nosk
    Participant
    April 15, 2018 at 7:05 am #170596
    Snapchat

Basically there is this awesome girl who keeps sending me gorgeous pictures of herself on snapchat and I have no idea how to respond to them. Take note her hobby is photography, and she does a really great job. Were talking like snap, response 4 times in a row. I can’t just keep complimenting all of her pictures anymore or it will probably get kind of weird. I haven’t used snapchat before I met her so I have no idea of when nice becomes creepy. Plz help, someone!

Jane201522
    Jane201522
    Participant
    April 16, 2018 at 9:06 am #170600

Is she sending the pictures only to you? Does she caption them ‘streaks’? Do you both have a streak? If you like her, there is nothing wrong with complementing her photos. She probably likes you unless she is sending them to more than one person- then its hard to tell. Snapchat is a confusing way to determine is someone likes you.

brick-49
    brick-49
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 9:42 am #171380

I would say if shes only sending these to you she likes you!

alexgriz7
    alexgriz7
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 3:09 pm #171478

Flattery gets you places

Coach_Michael21
    Coach_Michael21
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 5:35 pm #171518

As others have said, if she’s sending the pictures to you only, then it’s a strong sign that she’s feeling you on some level. Ask her out, get off snapchat, and get this thing going in the “real world!”

shadowplex456
    shadowplex456
    Participant
    April 24, 2018 at 4:23 pm #171602

I agree with alexgriz, that flattery gets you placed. Compliment her and send her back a Snap. I wouldn’t only send her goofy pictures either, and always include yourself in them if you can.

stargirl
    stargirl
    Participant
    April 26, 2018 at 11:37 am #171703

If she is sending photos to just you, she is trying to get your attention and this could be her way of trying to speak to you. However, if she is also putting it on her snap chat story then she is just sending it to everyone. Also, when she’s sending you photos, check her score? if her score goes up really high then she’s not just sending you the photos, she’s sending them to other people that she has on her snap chat too! If she’s just sending them to you, speak to her and try and get her number!

Yellow539
    Yellow539
    Participant
    April 27, 2018 at 8:02 am #171745

I have been in this situation before, complimenting her is best if you like her, but it can become hard to think of more things to say. Just try to comment on how she looks, what aspects look the best in the photo, eg. “the reflection of the light really brings out the colour in your eyes”

friesbruh
    friesbruh
    Participant
    April 27, 2018 at 8:57 pm #171787
    Reply To: Snapchat

Tell her snapchat is “ok” but you thrive more on the face to face

Solar_flare
    Solar_flare
    Participant
    April 29, 2018 at 2:11 am #171801
    Reply To: Snapchat

probably send her pics of you?