SOCIAL MEDIA

DATING ADVICE FORUM

SOCIAL MEDIA

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 8:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fundoc
    fundoc
    Participant
    January 7, 2019 at 2:16 pm #192078
    SOCIAL MEDIA

Thoughts on “hitting on”, building rapport, asking out girls purely on social media? I am talking bout girls you don’t know in real life but just stumble upon on IG, or FB. What about LinkedIn, a purely professional networking site? is that off limits?

incanada
    incanada
    Participant
    January 7, 2019 at 9:22 pm #192106

YEEKS.
    I admit I’ve never tried it but I can’t imagine it works well. Hells bells look at all the posts on here from folks making multiple contact points with people and looking for tactical feedback on next moves!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 8, 2019 at 3:34 pm #192161

Most women have no desire to be hit on in social media and especially on LinkedIn.
    There are plenty of online dating sites and apps available for finding dates.

Having said that anything is “possible”.
    My guess is there have been some couples who met each other through social media.
    However they are more likely the “exception” and not the “rule”.
    Either way asking girls out requires a tough skin to deal with rejection rather it’s online or offline.

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!

Best wishes!

fundoc
    fundoc
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 11:54 am #192226

yup. good comments and I agree with you guys. Thanks for the input. Much appreciated!

aray808311
    aray808311
    Participant
    June 17, 2019 at 8:20 am #202190

linkedin is interesting at least you know if they have a good career or know theyre employed