Someone i've been dating is still active on dating sites

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Someone i've been dating is still active on dating sites

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 23, 2019 at 6:43 pm #206094
    Reply To: Someone i've been dating is still active on dating sites

let him go…. after being intimate he’s proving he’s not committing to you and is in fact okay with dating others.
    this is an omen.

time to go.

seriensea
    seriensea
    Participant
    August 25, 2019 at 1:00 am #206109

Well, I would back off…and would advise you the same. I understand you guys might not have talked about being exclusive and all (as I read some replies around that) but as basic courtesy and decency, I would expect a guy to stop looking for sometime if things were going so well between us. And if he thought that dating other women was important for him in that situation then I would expect him to openly tell me about it. I would not waste my time on someone who treats me this way.

bolear
    bolear
    Participant
    August 25, 2019 at 6:28 am #206112

Some people are like this, they don’t stop dating others right away when they start dating someone specific. They might not feel like it should be exclusive yet and haven’t decided.

alc2210
    alc2210
    Participant
    August 26, 2019 at 8:24 am #206114

It seems the norm these days to see multiple people at the same time. Mix this with online dating, and it’s really a mess.

1 2