Straight Male, bisexual woman…advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 3:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Castiar
    Castiar
    Participant
    May 21, 2018 at 9:34 pm #174836

I’m currently talking to a woman online, we have been talking for several months and I honestly like her. I was going to make it official, until she dropped the fact she was Bisexual, a monogamous one. The news threw me off. I felt lied to, and blindsided by this new knowledge. Of course along with many other emotions, which causes me to be conflicted. With respect to Bisexuality, and Homosexuality I personally don’t agree with it, but acknowledge people are in those relationships, I respect there decisions as long as it isn’t hurting others. I digress, I was open and honest about my preferences, but she lied on her profile. I like this woman a lot, I’ve acknowledged her bisexuality, but can’t seem to accept it, due to me not agreeing with bisexuality in general. I feel real bad, that I should end it. I know she was hurt by it, but I feel hurt that she lied to me, and blindsided me. It’s just we invested time, effort, emotions and feelings in each other.

DanaBrewer
    DanaBrewer
    Participant
    May 23, 2018 at 12:58 am #174971

Hey, this is really sad to know, but you are right at your place she should have said the truth and not cheated on you.

Babayaga80
    Babayaga80
    Participant
    June 1, 2018 at 8:50 am #175684

They say its the hardest to go against the flow, There’s one thing in life is to not compromise your own values as if you do that what boundaries will you have? Being in love is bittersweet at times, but i have to believe that somewhere in this if you choose to move on that as one door closes another will open. Good luck

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 3:01 am #175976

so she attracted a bit to the female side, she monogamous from what I read that mean she wont cheat on you, which is what you want, to me that what is important, your ok if she fancies other other guys but is monogamous, you not ok if she bi but is monogamous…..

ridiculous, it in most of the movies right now and Hollywood is pushing for this, you cannot expect her to live out of the times, bi for men and women is in hip, if you can’t understand or accept it then there is a problem with you.

sarahanry335
    sarahanry335
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 6:46 am #175984

sex is life.