stranded 2

DATING ADVICE FORUM

stranded 2

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 10:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sky moon
    sky moon
    Participant
    July 9, 2018 at 4:46 am #178736
    stranded 2

he’s been trying to fix things he’s truly changed and i can see it but i cant believe him so I’ve been talking to one of his friends who coincidentally showed intrest in me during that time when everything was going on though he had no idea what was going on in my relationship i really dont like him romantically but i cant deny he’s a good guy i would like you guys to help me analys the situation should i trust that he’s changed or should i try with the other dude or should i leave them both considering the one i love is my cousin his friends approach has caused friction btwn them and i would like to be at bad terms with him

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 9, 2018 at 8:58 am #178750

“I’ve been talking to one of his friends who coincidentally showed interest in me.”
    (Sounds like revenge cheating on your part from your previous note or two men may be passing you around)
    They may have one of those “Bros before h*es arrangements.”
    In a world with over 7 Billion people I have to believe there are other guys you could date who don’t know each other!

“the one {i love is my cousin}…” (Not sure if that was typo but if it’s not leave it alone!)

What you probably need to do is {take a break} from dating period.
    Do some serious introspective thinking to figure out who (you) are and what you want and need in a mate.
    Then have the self discipline to stick to your mate selection/screening process and “must haves list.

You don’t have to “be in a relationship” to feel validated or to have fun.
    Focus on establishing your career, traveling, socializing with other single women, spending time with hobbies and interests.