Strange online behavior

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Strange online behavior

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 5:01 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

almakic88
    almakic88
    Participant
    September 18, 2019 at 10:34 am #207195
    Strange online behavior

So last month I went out on a non-official ‘date’ with a guy and he ended up bringing another girl along. He flirted with me all night instead of her and she was really sad and mad all night. I I felt like I got caught in the middle of something so I kept my distance for a month from him, because I didn’t approve of how he treated her and how he sort of tricked me into participating in that situation. He then sent me a romantic song online on my timeline on Facebook 3 weeks later, and just a few days ago, posted a photo of himself on my timeline as well. Very strange behavior for him because he’s always kept his cards very close to his chest and has always been reserved with me. Why is he doing this? Is he trying to get my attention for some reason? Should I be concerned? I consider him a friend and so am wary of talking to him about it because I don’t want to spoil our friendship. But I’m confused about his intentions. Help please!

proximeetycouk
    proximeetycouk
    Participant
    September 19, 2019 at 8:24 am #207223

If he is a friend then I would ask for a meet up and talk to him about how you felt that night and how you are feeling today, tell him how you perceived his treatment towards this woman, ask why did he treat her that way, be sure to get a truthful answer, don’t settle for a weak excuse make him express what he feels and what his reason were to do such a nasty lowlife thing to the two of you. Listen to the key words he uses, then come back to them and ask him about his choice of wording, could be he was in some kind of suffering, could be he has difficulties in expressing his emotions, but you really need to talk to him about it, it is hurtful, harmful and a very uncool thing to do and you need to know why.
    Goodluck

almakic88
    almakic88
    Participant
    September 20, 2019 at 1:20 pm #207313

Do you think talking to him online would be ok as well? I am almost ready to do it. I’ve been working up the guts for a while now.

Michelle Behrens
    Michelle Behrens
    Participant
    September 21, 2019 at 9:00 pm #207345

Because he’s a jerk! No guy should treat any girl like that. If he lets you see that behavior what is really like? He has zero respect and I wouldn’t have anything to do with him. He plays games and there’s no telling how far his bad behavior goes. It was a low down thing of him to do.