Super confused about a girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 9:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

monkeyguy8190
    monkeyguy8190
    Participant
    July 28, 2019 at 1:43 pm #204431

I met a girl 5 months ago she told me she’s not interested in dating or marriage with anyone because she likes her space. I’m fine with that. Well within the last few weeks she’s been texting/calling me everyday and we’ve been hanging out nearly everyday. Seems like dating to me? We’ve even cuddled in her bed a couple times and played around but didn’t go all the way. But then last week we spent the night together and she didn’t want me to even cuddle her. We just slept in the same bed. So how do I go about asking her to either be friends with benefits Or date me without making her mad? I’m afraid she’ll get mad since she’s told me several times she doesn’t want to date anyone. But at the very least how do I ask her to be FWB?

Brrr in Alaska
    Brrr in Alaska
    Participant
    July 29, 2019 at 6:56 am #204436

Why ask at all? Just go with the flow.

Intergenerational
    Intergenerational
    Participant
    September 16, 2019 at 11:11 am #207062

It sounds like she isn’t willing to commit yet acts like that. She may need more time to discover what she wants in life. It’s not you it’s her own insecurities.

Bilian
    Bilian
    Participant
    September 16, 2019 at 2:19 pm #207075

go ahead

Michelle Behrens
    Michelle Behrens
    Participant
    September 17, 2019 at 3:25 am #207141

You have good reason to ask. I’d come right out and ask if she still isn’t interested in dating. Tell her you want things to be clear since you have been spending so much time together, and you want to make sure you don’t misread her intentions. It’s always best to make sure people are on the same page. Nothing wrong with that.

Happy3917
    Happy3917
    Participant
    September 20, 2019 at 1:58 pm #207315

If you don’t ask, you won’t ever know!

DCSc2019
    DCSc2019
    Participant
    September 20, 2019 at 11:34 pm #207337

Just give it time to occur naturally