talking to the man I was involved with friend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 5:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tbella
    tbella
    Participant
    December 12, 2017 at 8:55 pm #159910

I would like some truthful advice preferably from a man. I will try to make this long story short I was involved with a man who had someone,this was not a relationship. I eventually broke it off in less than a year. I find out through a friend that his friend likes me and wanted to talk to me. Two months later we start talking and have a lot in common and chemistry. We have now been talking for a year and a half. When he touch me and kiss me it’s like WOW ( no sex involved…I would like for us to take the next level) but then he pulls back. I also found out through this same friend that he told her he really likes me but his friends pops in his head. he’s a man that has a hard time with communicating his thoughts and feelings I’m just the opposite. I know he likes me and I like him but it’s this issue with his friend. I respect him and his friendship with this guy but I just don’t understand. Me and this guy was never in a relationship he has somebody. what should I do. He’s 58 I’m 56