There’s this girl…..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

There’s this girl…..

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2019 at 8:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jkpreme1
    jkpreme1
    Participant
    April 21, 2019 at 2:31 am #198950
    There’s this girl…..

Okay so I’ve been talking to this girl for a little over 3 weeks now. We went on one date and hung out at her house once, and we literally text all the time and FaceTime sometimes too. She always says things like I look cute and “look at you”, and we were talking about college once and I said I something about maybe moving to go to a different school and she said “nooo stay here because I’d miss you”.

Anyway I really like this girl and would like to start a relationship and become “exclusive”. But is it too soon? Should I hangout with her/go on more dates before?

Also I’m a senior in high school (she’s a junior), in the past I’ve asked my ex’s to be girlfriend but I hate doing that. Should I just let it happen and we’ll know or would it be better to actually ask her when it’s time?

jkpreme1
    jkpreme1
    Participant
    April 22, 2019 at 8:33 am #198951

Any help/opinion would be appreciated!

jkpreme1
    jkpreme1
    Participant
    April 22, 2019 at 8:34 am #198953

any advice about this would be appreciated, forgot to mention she is a little shy. But she’s opened up a lot and we’ve became a lot closer especially over the past week we’ve FaceTimed like 3-4 days out of this whole week lol

Ograndeinquisidor
    Ograndeinquisidor
    Participant
    April 22, 2019 at 11:50 am #198994

I think you should ask her to be your girlfriend. It seems that she’s going to say yes.

LookingForFeedback
    LookingForFeedback
    Participant
    April 23, 2019 at 9:16 pm #199053

Hey man,

I’m a bit older (late 20s), so I have a lot of experience asking girls out…but it’s been a while since high school 🙂

You have two options:

1. You can ask her to be your girlfriend

2. You can ask her out on a romantic date

Both options are fine. She’ll like either one. You should do whatever you are most comfortable with.Women appreciate that you make a move and clearly show that you are interested to date them. Saying out loud, “I would love it if you would be my girlfriend” is a great way to do this, because its super clear. But if that makes you uncomfortable, then asking her out on a date is just as good and it’s less awkward to backtrack if it turns out that you aren’t a good match.

LionSage
    LionSage
    Participant
    April 24, 2019 at 2:09 pm #199070

Sounds like she’s interested. Just make sure the signs are there, try to flirt with her and see how she responds. Some girls just talk real flirty and don’t mean anything by it.

mmcc.141
    mmcc.141
    Participant
    April 24, 2019 at 3:27 pm #199084

Sounds like she is interested, however I would perhaps wait a bit longer until you feel more comfortable, perhaps ask her out on another date . Once you’ll know, you’ll know.