There’s ‘this girl’ I like.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 12:21 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

miller74
    miller74
    Participant
    April 7, 2019 at 6:40 pm #198254

Posting this in the women’s section in a hope that one of you could decode this for me 🙂
    I live in a very small community and There’s this young woman I’m very fond of, I’ve never had the opportunity with her as we have both been in our own relationships for the last 5 years, I’m sure she has something for me, over the years I have caught her looking at me more times than I can remember, one thing I have noticed is that she doesn’t seem bothered that I’ve caught her staring at me, she’ll hold the eye contact for a second or less, where other woman would quickly turn away in embarrassment, is she doing this to make out that she isn’t interested in me?
    The following is pretty childish but useful none the less XD.. we added each other on Instagram, one day I noticed that she was no longer viewing my story’s, so I looked her up and to my disspair, she had deleted me as a friend!! So I unfollowed her back…

miller74
    miller74
    Participant
    April 7, 2019 at 6:58 pm #198255

A week later I was driving through town and had to stop at a light. Here she was standing on the sidewalk with her guy/girl friends when she said .. “he deleted me off Instagram”, this was clearly said loud enough that I would hear it! So she’s obviously checked to see if I’m still a friend of hers on the media, was this move some sort of online flirt? Her saying once again ‘I’m not interested’?.
    Another thing! I was out in the bars with my friends on Friday night where I caught her checking me out quite a few times. I was just leaving the bar when she stepped out in front of me and said the following.. “ I have a friend that really, really likes you” (this turns out to be true). We spoke very briefly where I stated that I wasn’t interested in her friend when she replied “I guess she’s just another girl to help spike your ego then” I thought this was odd, does she think I’m too good for her?I said I’d like to meet you instead, weshook hands and she immediately turned round and left?

miller74
    miller74
    Participant
    April 8, 2019 at 8:32 am #198256

What do you ladies think is happening here? Is she playing ‘uninterested’, ‘hard to get’ ?

richie123
    richie123
    Participant
    April 8, 2019 at 1:32 pm #198329

bro, sorry but maybe she waited for you to make a move faster than you made

timber81
    timber81
    Participant
    April 17, 2019 at 6:55 pm #198729

yeah id say you toke to long dude. IMO those were clear signals that you didn’t jump on.

jkpreme1
    jkpreme1
    Participant
    April 21, 2019 at 2:21 am #198949

Yeah agreed you probably took a little too long bro

Ograndeinquisidor
    Ograndeinquisidor
    Participant
    April 22, 2019 at 11:53 am #198995

I guess you should have made a move sooner, now the opportunity may be gone.

Mach10
    Mach10
    Participant
    April 24, 2019 at 6:32 am #199056

Yep, I agree with the fine chaps commenting above. You had to make the move. That’s not fair, it always bothered me, this double standard where men must make the first move, but that’s how it is. Good luck!