This Is A Strange Question

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 3:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

The Dude
    The Dude
    Participant
    May 25, 2019 at 7:37 pm #201065

About 3/4 months ago I was give an assistant to help me. She had been working for the company for about 6 months and I had seen her but never really spoken. Anyway there is just the two of us in the office and started talking straight away. We get on well and at the end of the 2nd/3rd day she asked me why I had moved to London when I was 17. When I told her she said she knew it and that she had a similar experience. After that we opened up to each other told each other loads of things and got on well and had a good laugh together. She was talking to me about some pubs restaurants she has been to, I told her I’d never been ans she she would take me in the summer, she also said she would cook me a meal and a few days later asked if I would go to a festival with her. On a work night out she kept buying me drinks and sat with me most of the night. The next night out she asked me to meet her and her friend at different pub first and told all her friends about me.What do you think?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 28, 2019 at 12:17 am #201145

Sounds like she may be romantically interested or at worst she’ll be a good drinking buddy.
    If you enjoy being around her keep going out and spending time together.

Odds are if this is to ever go beyond being platonic (you) will have to be the one to “make a move”.
    You might want to find opportunities to subtly flirt/use sexual innuendo and watch to see if she does it back.
    Also take notice to see if she does a lot of incidental touching of your arms, legs, or shoulders when talking.
    Giving you a lot of eye contact, smiling, and laughing easily are all signs of someone flirting.
    Naturally if she does these things make sure you do them as well. This helps her to know the interest is mutual.

In the mean time keep your options open by dating other women as well.
    The worst thing you can do is become “emotionally invested” when you’re NOT in a relationship!
    In the event she doesn’t flirt back maybe as platonic friends she can introduce you to someone else.

Best wishes!