Tinder opening message

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Tinder opening message

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 9:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tstudent
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 3:41 am #175982
    Tinder opening message

Hi, I’m having difficulties to come up with good starting messages on tinder. If the girl has similar interests, it’s easy to start talking about those. However, most girls have an empty bio, and in many cases their pictures give no clue about what they like. Any tips starting a conversation in these cases?

Imagine the following scenario: I match with a girl who has no bio, but is really attractive and has the most amazing smile I’ve ever seen. I could start with a compliment, but she is probably complimented on her smile all the time. What should I do?

As a litte background, it seems like I have different interests compared to most people:
    + playing sports
    + singing/playing music
    + spending time with a group of close friends, e.g. barbeque or karaoke

– travelling
    – owning pets (though I like pets)
    – social gatherings (large groups)
    – anything involving alcohol

Toska
    Participant
    June 4, 2018 at 8:09 am #176002

Compliment her anyway but don’t be a creep about it. Show genuine interest in getting to know her. Ask her questions about herself. Women like it when you show interest in their personalities, hobbies, family, and feeilngs. Good luck!