Tinder opening message

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Tinder opening message

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 8:37 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tstudent
    tstudent
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 3:41 am #175982
    Tinder opening message

Hi, I’m having difficulties to come up with good starting messages on tinder. If the girl has similar interests, it’s easy to start talking about those. However, most girls have an empty bio, and in many cases their pictures give no clue about what they like. Any tips starting a conversation in these cases?

Imagine the following scenario: I match with a girl who has no bio, but is really attractive and has the most amazing smile I’ve ever seen. I could start with a compliment, but she is probably complimented on her smile all the time. What should I do?

As a litte background, it seems like I have different interests compared to most people:
    + playing sports
    + singing/playing music
    + spending time with a group of close friends, e.g. barbeque or karaoke

– travelling
    – owning pets (though I like pets)
    – social gatherings (large groups)
    – anything involving alcohol

Toska
    Toska
    Participant
    June 4, 2018 at 8:09 am #176002

Compliment her anyway but don’t be a creep about it. Show genuine interest in getting to know her. Ask her questions about herself. Women like it when you show interest in their personalities, hobbies, family, and feeilngs. Good luck!

Puzzleddater
    Puzzleddater
    Participant
    July 19, 2018 at 11:16 am #179821

Online dating is difficult anyway because it sometimes make a person concieted and attention hungry, with the ability to be behind a phone, tablet, or laptop . Most times it’s not even about an opening line it’s about looks.

taters
    taters
    Participant
    July 20, 2018 at 9:50 pm #180031

It’s difficult to compliment without creeping people out. Try to find a nice compliment on her eyes and go from there.

OMhurchu
    OMhurchu
    Participant
    July 21, 2018 at 2:48 am #180033

Look at her pics and comment something nice or funny

morganwils1
    morganwils1
    Participant
    July 21, 2018 at 6:34 am #180037

Buy Real passport, drivers license, IELTS, ID Cards (

Get Registered IELTS certificates without attending the Exam (

We are a unique manufacturer of high-quality registered citizenship documents with the best machines and holograms that duplicate as database database driver’s license, passports, biometric passports, residence permit, social security number SSN, birth and marriage certificates, stamps, school diplomas, IELTS and TOEFL, ESOL, Visa, Business , Students and tourists and other products for a number of countries such as USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Spain, Czech Republic, Portugal, Lithuania, Russia, Hungary, Portugal, Spain, Australia, Cambodia, Croatia, African Countries, Japan, China and so on. We also provide a service to help you cross your goals, we help you to get real government issued ID, check and secure the accounts for your new ID, credit card, coach services

We also deal and specialize in the pr