To Double Text or Not to Double Text?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 8:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

salt.flow
    salt.flow
    Participant
    February 12, 2019 at 10:07 am #194763

I’m debating on whether or not I should double text. I know generally its a bad idea, but I feel as though there may have been a misunderstanding or misinterpretation.
    For our second date we ended up staying in because he didn’t feel well but we still had a great time. Everything went smooth and I could tell he was very interested in me. A day and some change later, I was somewhere’s with no connection or wifi hence the delay, I sent a follow up. Basically, I had a great time, hope you’re feeling better, and we should hang out again. He said he feels great, he had a good time as well, and to hit him up whenever. So, what I felt was jokingly, send ‘We could do {insert original second date location}, if you’re up for it this time’. No immediate response. No big deal, it was very late.
    Fast forward a day and half later, still no response. Odd since he’s always gets back to me within a day. I’m going to hold off until later before sending anything, but any ideas on what I could send? Thank