Too busy for b-day dinner?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2019 at 5:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

edwardjones889
    edwardjones889
    Participant
    December 1, 2019 at 9:21 pm #225853

I met this girl and had dinner with her for her b-day. We had previously had dinner before and is old acquaintance. Ironically, my b-day would be coming up shortly. I told her that it would be nice for have her for dinner for my b-day. She told me “yes” but she had to first study and pass her nursing exam. Weeks passed and so did my b-day. I still didnt hear any from her. Finally, I asked her how her exam went. She said she passed but she was studying for her final. She also said that she would be going back home after her final. I told her that I would appreciate it she took a few hours off studying to meet me friday night ( I said please). She said “maybe”. Havent heard from her.

Ive been patiently been waiting for a few weeks but she seems she claims she is busy. My heart wants me to wait after winter break to see her. But My brain tells me to move on and she is not interested. I mean its been multiple weeks!

Give her one more chance after the winter break or just move ?

lissie9999
    lissie9999
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 1:14 am #225855

I hate to say this, but you already know the answer. This girl is not super interested in you. Which isn’t your fault, or hers. But she should have handled it in a better way and been straightforward with you. You seem like a nice guy. Shoot for a girl that wants to see you all the time because she’s out there. It’s just not this girl.

edwardjones889
    edwardjones889
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 9:04 am #225872

Just found out she was hanging out with her friends. So much for studying

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    December 2, 2019 at 1:45 pm #225950

This is a slam dunk! Move on!

If this girl was the slightest bit interested in you she would not have left you hanging.
    Had you not contacted her and asked about her nursing exam you NEVER would have heard from her.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!

Best wishes!