Too busy to make time for me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Too busy to make time for me

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 4:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

alc2210
    alc2210
    Participant
    August 26, 2019 at 8:26 am #206115
    Reply To: Too busy to make time for me

Communication is extremely important. Personally, I like people to be direct and honest. I had an issue with a girl ghosting me after a first date, but no unfriending/unmatching me. Proper communication is something that is lacking these days. I would go and find someone else.

Mr Courting
    Mr Courting
    Participant
    August 27, 2019 at 2:36 pm #206179

This is a dead end. I have experienced it so many times over the years. It’s a two way street that requires a concerted effort on the parts of both people. Clearly he doesn’t understand this. It’s not worth continuing.

cyclesaround
    cyclesaround
    Participant
    August 28, 2019 at 7:00 am #206221

From my experience of over the years, there are few real excuses – if a man wants to see you he will make the time…sorry!

wabbit
    wabbit
    Participant
    August 28, 2019 at 7:21 am #206225

It is true that woman and man see things differently… from his point of view, you ARE blowing things out of proportion. But the most important thing is what you want… and that’s something you didn’t specify. Seems to me he just wants relationship without commitment… if that is ok with you, you should go on… if you want something more serious… skip, move to the next guy in line 🙂

taytay
    taytay
    Participant
    August 28, 2019 at 9:46 pm #206295

Move on he sounds exactly like my friends boyfriend if he isn’t putting in the effort to see you then its just not worth your time if someone likes you then they would drop anything to see you or talk to you.

Gelicky
    Gelicky
    Participant
    August 29, 2019 at 2:41 pm #206378

I watched this video by famous Matthew Hussey with iHeart radio (What He Really Means When He Says He’s “Too Busy). He answered your question directly with a touch of reality. Let me quote him a bit: “You asking this question is really asking the wrong question. The right question is where do I sit right now on his list of priorities…” Watch and decide on your next move just like I did.
    Some men just wont have time for you until you start dating their best friend. Thanks

LeeVerstibule
    LeeVerstibule
    Participant
    August 29, 2019 at 5:18 pm #206382

As a dude, if I was really interested in a girl I would make time to talk. And all of my friends are the same too. It really doesnt sound he is interested enough.

NicoleisTall
    NicoleisTall
    Participant
    October 13, 2019 at 9:31 pm #223363

Sounds like he might already have a girlfriend. Cut him off.

barismm
    barismm
    Participant
    October 15, 2019 at 8:24 am #223367

Move on. This could be so difficult but if you worth something for somebody, they find way for meet you anyway.

Synergia
    Synergia
    Participant
    October 16, 2019 at 8:01 am #223516

It’s all about priorities, not about time

ielts2020
    ielts2020
    Participant
    October 19, 2019 at 1:45 pm #223731

hello

matmaskristen
    matmaskristen