Too many years of going back and forth and nothing

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 11:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ConFuzd
    ConFuzd
    Participant
    March 15, 2020 at 10:41 am #231525

Need the opinions of the ladies….I met this gorgeous lady back in 2012, we seemed to be perfect for each other but she don’t won’t to commit and when things get closer than closed doors she runs and hide and stop communicating. I reach out to her and we talk and I discuss about us entering into a relationship but she always talk about she don’t want a relationship; this goes on for at least six years and during the time frame all I hear; is what I call excuses because I tell her that we’re getting older and there’s no time for games in life. Well, needless to say I moved away for 3.5 years and even during that time frame I tried to stay in touch in hopes of the relationship but she gave me a hard time. Now it’s 2020 and I’ve moved back and the very first person I reach other to was her, I sat and talked with her and asked again about being in a relationship but to my surprise she said she been in one and it’s been 6 months and don’t want to entertain it.

Ladies, what do you think?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 15, 2020 at 5:02 pm #231530

“..we seemed to be perfect for each other but she don’t won’t to commit…”
    ” I sat and talked with her and asked again about being in a relationship….she said she been in one and it’s been 6 months’
    Clearly she doesn’t want to be in a relationship with YOU!

In order for (her) to be “the one” she would have to see (you) as being “the one”.
    At the very least a “soulmate” is someone who actually wants to be with you!

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!

One man’s opinion!

Unknownmancub
    Unknownmancub
    Participant
    March 16, 2020 at 12:41 am #231541

Yes it sometimes takes time to get the right partner and stay in love.. which is most difficult

ConFuzd
    ConFuzd
    Participant
    March 16, 2020 at 9:02 am #231540

@dashingscorpio thanks for your reply, I have come to the conclusion that is exactly what it is too. I appreciate the fact that you picked out the very two key statements to make reference to: “..we seemed to be perfect for each other but she don’t won’t to commit…” ” I sat and talked with her and asked again about being in a relationship….she said she been in one and it’s been 6 months…”

I honestly don’t feel like I should continue to waste my time dealing with such with her and going back and forth and nothing is gained from it. I made the post to get other’s opinion on the matter regardless of what the input may be; it’s helpful for me. Thanks