Too Shy Around Girls

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Too Shy Around Girls

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 2:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

RoyH57
    RoyH57
    Participant
    October 28, 2019 at 8:18 pm #224175
    Reply To: Too Shy Around Girls

Totally get where you’re coming from. I think the best advice I could say is to just try. Getting good at talking to girls is just like getting good at anything; at first you’re not good at it but the more you practice you get better and better. And just like anything in life, you will fail sometimes and that is totally ok. Just learn from what you did wrong.

Maybe next time you approach a girl, instead of thinking ” I want her to like me in a sexual way” maybe you can approach it so that you just want her to like you as a friend. That may take some of the pressure off and allow you to be more open…and who knows it may lead to her liking you in other ways.

Also being confident and comfortable is so important so I would try talking to girls in a place you feel at ease or maybe when you get new clothes, and a new haircut and are feeling really good about yourself.

And always good to know we all feel shy sometimes- even women. Best of luck to you!

Kalin B.
    Kalin B.
    Participant
    October 29, 2019 at 9:10 am #224206

Hey little brother, what you wrote sounds like me about 7 years ago, only that I was worse. When I was sitting in class, and girls were sitting all around me I would keep my head down so that none of them speaks to me. Because if they did I would also freeze and end up looking weird or as some would say “Make the polite conversation” that would be generic and totally NOT what I wanted to say.

First of all my brother, congratulations! This is happening to you because you are a man and as a very young man you like girls! Because you like them, you want them to like you back, because for you to do something intimate with them or have sex with them they need to like you back right..? And this SINGLE thought is what is making you FREEZE when you talk with them. I know because I’VE BEEN THROUGH IT. Here is what you are basically telling yourself: I better say something that will make her think I am great, because in reality I am not, and as I am I do not deserve her.”

Kalin B.
    Kalin B.
    Participant
    October 29, 2019 at 9:20 am #224210

Here is what you do about it and start having intimate experiences with girls:

NOTE (becoming a man women are DRAWN to requires embracing direction in life, meditation, and mindset building, this way you will not need ANY techniques and body-language tips because everything will come naturally. BUT if you are like I was at that age (I wanted to have sex with every girl I found attractive), here is what you will do to get results fast.

It’s ONE FUNDAMENTAL THING. Realize that “The moment you are not ready to walk away from a girl forever, is the moment you’ve lost all attraction from her!” What I am telling you is BE YOURSELF WHEN TALKING TO GIRLS, but do not expect nothing in return. You did not expect to bang us here when you asked your question :D, that is why you wrote it naturally and didn’t freeze at all. To pu it in “street slang” for you, girls and women LOVE IT when a man speaks his own mind, regardless of what people (and especially women) think of him.

Kalin B.
    Kalin B.
    Participant
    October 29, 2019 at 2:29 pm #224214

So practice asking the girls in your class or lecture or whatever: “Hey your handwriting is rad, have you always written like that?”, “How do you write with your left hand, I have never been a lefty it seems weird to me.”, “You know what, I needed two fucking weeks to come up with the balls to talk to you. But whatever, here I am saying hi 😀 Johny…”

What I am saying is ask them what you are really interested in, talk to them about whatever to kill time, ask them out, ask them for their phone number after a good conversation. And say to yourself, I do not need to have sex with this girl, I don’t even need her to like me, I just want to have fun REGARDLESS of what happens. And understand that sometimes you will freeze, because you will forget this 😀 But that is why it’s called practice yo, do it a hundred times more.

There is nothing wrong with you, you just weren’t free from the outcome.
    Now you are 😀
    Practice, and you will be seducing women in no-time.

Salute,
    Kalin

aseb123
    aseb123
    Participant
    October 29, 2019 at 6:44 pm #224244

Don’t focus too much about the fact that they’re attractive, just treat them like friends!

AshleyTr
    AshleyTr
    Participant
    October 31, 2019 at 11:19 am #224426

I’m used to be in that kind of situation before and I also wanted to talk to a girl in class, but no matter how hard I try, I still fail. My best advice for you is to talk to a lot of person maybe around 10 before you talk to her. This at the very least could put you into a talkative state of mind and would definitely give you that push that you need so you could finally start a conversation with her.

Luke Cage
    Luke Cage
    Participant
    October 31, 2019 at 1:11 pm #224441

I remember when I was your age. I always tried to make it topical,ask for help or something along those lines.

JN67
    JN67
    Participant
    October 31, 2019 at 9:14 pm #224467

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take

AnthonyT1993
    AnthonyT1993
    Participant
    November 1, 2019 at 4:48 pm #224524

Don’t expect to be casanova next time to talk to a girl. Take it step-by-step. Each time you talk to a girl, you’ll feel a bit more comfortable and after a lot of practice, you’ll only get better it’s just how it works.

Jack_P
    Jack_P
    Participant
    November 4, 2019 at 8:25 am #224545

Hey buddy! There are several things you can do. First of all, relax. It is completely normal how you feel. Understand your emotion, don’t get overwhelmed by it. Breath slowly and focus on your breath. And then, just go for it.
    Practice doing it. Practice talking to everyone. On the bus, in the supermarket, in cafes, in parks. Not only girls, all kinds of people. Old people, children, everyone. You want to practice talking to stranger until you get totally comfortable with that, and then, try to replicate that inner state when you talk to a girl you like. I know it’s difficult, but you can do it. You get used to it, I promise! Also, try activities that make you more comfortable with yourself – with your body, voice and emotions. For instance, take dance classes! Take singing classes. Your confidence will grow, and you will make friends. These are just a few tips. We’re all with you brother! One day you will look back at this and smile 🙂 Good luck!

crown
    crown
    Participant
    November 4, 2019 at 3:33 pm #224630

Hi, how are you. I completely understand you, however, you need to be confident in yourself. What is making you shy? Since you are 20 yrs old this is a good time to ask such a question to get answers. I will advice you to first create an intention of just making friends with girls, this way you take away the pressure off you trying to find the right things to say. When you approach a lady from the aspect of being genuine friends, chances are you will be more relaxed and then I would suggest you read some books or articles.

All the best.

Malthe
    Malthe
    Participant
    November 6, 2019 at 9:37 pm #224777

Every day I talk to a girl, I almost pass out And on top of that when I actually try to talk to with her. I don’t know how to talk with her because I feel nervous

nicoleclare
    nicoleclare
    Participant
    November 7, 2019 at 4:29 am #224784

Be confident about yourself and you need to believe some girls will like people like you!

Eroninja
    Eroninja
    Participant
    November 7, 2019 at 9:43 am #224801

First start talking to them as a friend. Treat and talk to her like a sister. Repeat this cycle till you get enough confidence

nicoleclare
    nicoleclare
    Participant
    November 8, 2019 at 4:12 am #224845

I found a website that caters to successful millionaire and attractive singles only, and I would like to share this with you.

#millionairematch#

I signed up and paid for a premium membership, so I could search a lot of certified millionaires. I sent messages to a few of them and one replied and we had a very good chat, and he is a consultant for a finance company and earns good money. We met up last Friday and we both really enjoyed our meeting and were willing to know each other better. I am so happy and would like to share the good news with you!

btw, if you follow their Instagram account you might win a free premium membership (I paid $70 for that!) Instagram account: @millionairematch

1 2 3