Took her home but nothing happened. Where did it go wrong?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 1:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

92untitled
    92untitled
    Participant
    January 8, 2019 at 6:05 pm #192184

So, I have met a girl online and within an hour, we have decided to meet up at a local cafe.. She recommended the place since she is vegan.We then went back to our seat and started talking. Since we have the same profession, our conversation went nonstop. She kept complimenting me about how I look and that she loves how I dress telling me it is a big one if a guy knows how to dress. We stayed until the cafe closed and she asked me what I want to do next. She recommended to hang out in my place and I agreed. So we drove to my place and the first thing she did was go to my bedroom sat on my bed. At this point I did not know what to do. I sat next to her and we started talking. We ended up both laying down and she opened up religion as she is pretty religious. She found out that we do not have the same and said “This might not work out because of our religion”. I respected her decision and after about 20 minutes, I walked her back to her car. She gave me a hug!

Where did it go wrong?

devdo
    devdo
    Participant
    January 8, 2019 at 9:12 pm #192185

You talked way too much!
    Women enjoy the mystery of a new man and spilling the beans is a fast way to the friend zone.
    If you are looking to hookup with a woman on the first date, make sure to have some alcoholic beverages around to help loosen the both of you up.

incanada
    incanada
    Participant
    January 8, 2019 at 10:42 pm #192193

What does ‘wrong’ mean?
    If you hoped for sex you had a clear shot. That would have been as simple as sitting next to her and getting into making out instead of a conversation.
    If you hoped for a relationship then maybe a deep conversation about religion, the same night you just met, might not have been the best move.

melika
    melika
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 3:18 am #192206

You didn’t do anything wrong – she did. I know if a guy started talking religion to me I’d show him the door! It all comes down to her beliefs.

Asklepios
    Asklepios
    Participant
    January 9, 2019 at 12:04 pm #192229

Like people said before me: I just think you talked to much, especially about subjects that are way too dry. Try to be more flirtatious