Torn between two guys, please help !!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 9:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jessicak
    jessicak
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 3:45 pm #159729

I’ve separated with my long term boyfriend six month ago.We have been together for 9 years and have 2 kids together. I have never stopped being friends with him, we were always spending time with our kids and he was helping me with everything(fixing my car, helping me move). A few month back I started dating another guy and instantly fell in love with him.He is nothing like anyone i dated before, a so called bad boy with a “past” (alcohol,felonies) however he is on the right path,clean,sober and working hard and i im proud of him.We went though a lot while i was trying to understand him and his past mistakes,it have never been easy with him but i was always coming back to his arms because noone ever made me happier. Now Kids’ dad wants me back and offering me stability, financial and emotional.He is a very calm nice,faithful,dependable guy(a little boring to be true) but my new boyfriend offers me love,fun and bright emotions. i want stability but at the same time i want to be happy!