totally mixed signals.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

totally mixed signals.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 9:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

unlovable87
    unlovable87
    Participant
    March 6, 2018 at 10:15 pm #166949
    totally mixed signals.

no stranger to online dating but this is a new one. i matched with this guy on an app i don’t actively use. he messaged me a lot. i kind of wasn’t that interested but he seemed cool so we started texting. he asked me out on the app before we even exchanged numbers. found out we had a lot in common and then texts kind of went south if you know what i mean. but i was into it and i even had to make sure he wasn’t just out to hook up. it was totally fun. i joked about how we’d hang out and i’d make out with him on the spot. we didn’t. i thought the date went well. we had a couple drinks and things got very very intense. a lot of making out and whatever and some innocent hand stuff but we were like out so it couldn’t be that bad. he joked about getting a room but we didn’t. said we’d hang again and whatever. TBC…

unlovable87
    unlovable87
    Participant
    March 6, 2018 at 10:18 pm #166950

the next couple days, conversation was strained and i figured he was busy but he didn’t want to facetime and our text style had changed. so finally he was saying how things got intense when we hung out and said “too intense for a first date” for him but that he didn’t hate it? and i’m just boggled because i don’t know if that means he’s done or….what the heck? how do you go from being so overly adventurous to basically being a prude and saying we made out too much. has anyone had this happen? i don’t kknow what to do. he’s really awesome and i’m very attracted to him. i’d love to hang again but i’m confused at what he means.

krista
    krista
    Participant
    March 10, 2018 at 10:29 am #167173

Just wait it out for a bit..try texting if you feel uncertain..if the vibe is different and he stops chasing ,then move on to the next guy

ladyknight1
    ladyknight1
    Participant
    May 5, 2018 at 2:31 am #172275

that is weird. I do agree with krista I think you would wait and see.