Trying to find my ideal woman.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 8:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

observingman37
    observingman37
    Participant
    April 23, 2020 at 8:17 pm #233104

Hi everyone.

So I am a single man and I decided to take a look on a few dating sites. Now I haven’t really put all of my criteria in because I just wanted to sign up an and explore the women that was online. And to my discouragement, when I put in all of the search criteria of what I want in a woman, no results came up.

I was kind of scaring me because of possibilty of my ideal woman is not there. I really hope that’s not true.

What are the best dating sites to find an ideal life partner?

Any suggestions and help?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    April 25, 2020 at 3:41 pm #233124

The four steps to finding your ideal mate.

1. Become a “me” expert

Take the time to do some serious introspective thinking to figure out what you want and need in mate.
    In other words compile your “must haves list”.

2. Create a profile of your ideal mate

With this step you want to be as granular as you wish.
    Does she live in the city or suburbs, have a college degree, likely occupation, works out at a gym, attend church?
    shop at upscale department stores or Walmart?, international traveler, homebody, health food eater, hobbies?
    Would she sign up with a dating site? If so which ones? buy groceries from a large chain store, warehouse store?
    Does she go to nightclubs, concerts/festivals, beaches, parks, museums, take yoga/soulcycle/ or pilates classes?

3. Transference – Imagine you are your ideal mate!

Ask yourself the following question: “If I were HER would I want ME?”
    If the answer is (no), cultivate the traits you believe SHE would want in a mate.

4. Be there!

In order to meet anyone you have to “run in the same circles”.
    If you were detailed in step #2 you have an idea of where this person probably spends their time.

Best wishes!

ITFT
    ITFT
    Participant
    April 30, 2020 at 7:17 pm #233232

My name is Henry Perry and i work with Internet Fraud Trackers organization (IFTO).
    Over the years, Ghanaians and Nigerians have been using online Dating sites, Skype, and other social media platforms to scam and fraud innocent people who seek for friendship, love and companionship. As a result of this, many of their victims have become homeless, penniless and others have also led to untimely deaths.
    We have finally developed a software that identifies and reveals the true image of the one behind the internet chatting with you.
    This software firstly identifies if the picture of the one you are chatting with is stolen from a model or a gallery and if it matches the exact image of a model, you will be provided with the original name of the model whose picture was stolen accompanied with other related images of the same model to confirm to you that the person you are chatting with is a scammer and a fraudster who only intends to hurt you.write to us: internetfraudtrackers at gmail com