Trying to understand 50ish aged men

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 1:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

D.A.
    D.A.
    Participant
    March 19, 2018 at 10:44 am #167724

Every man I have dated in this age group seem to bring up sex in every conversation. While this was cute and fun when I was younger, it seems very immature at this age. We can be chatting about plans, and wham – I hear about sexual fantasies/how often he needs or wants sex/crude sex jokes/and joking about 3-ways with my gay girlfriend or any other female friends. We haven’t even had sex yet! I’m not a prude, but really thought that conversations would be more meaningful. Is this normal? Is this how most men in this age group communicate? Is it not necessary to get to know one another and just fall into bed? These men all seem to want a real relationship, but I just find the lack of quality communication very off putting. Please let me know your experiences and perspective.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    March 20, 2018 at 6:08 pm #167966

From my perspective… Whenever I have done this it’s because I do not care so much about the woman, just my sexual feelings. Every girl I’ve liked I have never even talked about sex until she was comfy. And it was never dirty, more love making. More passionate.

fredwriter12
    fredwriter12
    Participant
    March 21, 2018 at 11:37 am #168033

When you say 50+ are you including men over 60? I am surprised they are still bringing up sex when it is unlikely they can get it up.