Unfriendzoning her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Unfriendzoning her?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2020 at 7:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

blueberries
    blueberries
    Participant
    June 11, 2020 at 12:23 pm #234862
    Unfriendzoning her?

So, this girl and I (both 23) have been talking for about two months. I’ve asked her out, everything was smooth but that’s when my overthinking stepped in and at that point I told her that I think we should not take it to the next level and stay friends. She looked a bit dissapointed after and then the day after I figured out I f***ed up. I don’t know what got into me then but I already miss her and want to unfriendzone her. After and during the date we talked normally, we went for a short walk after and everything seemed okay. It’s been a few days after our date and we haven’t spoken yet. I don’t know what to do now, how to do it, is it possible to turn it around now, is it too late? I’ve heard that sometimes getting put into friendzone would make a person want other person even more but I don’t see how’s that the case. Any tips appreciated.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 12, 2020 at 2:30 am #234896

“,,,everything was smooth but that’s when my overthinking stepped in and at that point,,,”

Maybe you put her in the “friend zone’ because you were afraid she didn’t really want a relationship with you!
    Once you saw the disappointment on her face you realized: “I figured out I f***ed up”.

People hate having someone toy with their emotions.
    The fact you haven’t spoken to her since the date is also your doing.

After telling someone “we should not take it to the next level…” you shouldn’t expect (them) to call you!

It’s important to be honest with yourself.
    If you really thought (she) was “special” odds are you never would have put her in the “friend zone”,
    Are you regretting your actions because you’re feeling lonely and there is (no one else) on the horizon?

If that’s the case you should just leave her alone so she can find a guy who really wants to be with her.
    On the other hand if you truly want a relationship call and apologize about your insecurities.
    Hopefully she will forgive you and go out with you again so you can make it up to her.

Best wishes!