unsure.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

unsure.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2019 at 3:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rosealie7
    rosealie7
    Participant
    March 25, 2019 at 12:12 am #197523
    unsure.

Ok so, there’s a guy at work i am very attracted to, and have been for some time. He is single and has become a born again Christian. about 6 months ago, after some very serious flirting, i left my phone number on a piece of paper on his windscreen. No call or text all weekend. I asked him about it on the Monday, he said he had found it, but wasn’t sure who left it there. At this point i had to walk away so couldn’t continue the conversation. He yelled out and said that we would chat about this at a later date. A few days later, he corners me and tells me that he didn’t call because he wasn’t sure if it was me that left it and couldn’t believe that i was actually interested. He then went on to say that he is single, but there is a woman living in Africa that ‘has his heart’. (i knew straight away that was a lie). So that was ok, i respected him for giving me an explanation. it’s been 6 months since then, and he is flirting with me again. even made a point of sitting next to me,

rosealie7
    rosealie7
    Participant
    March 25, 2019 at 9:00 am #197525

woops, this is the wrong section to post this, sorry guys

rosealie7
    rosealie7
    Participant
    March 25, 2019 at 9:00 am #197524

and stopping to see me in my section at work. We have been chatting about his private life, his family etc (he has a 18yr daughter who has moved away to attend uni) and he even said to me that he was expecting me to show up at his open house last weekend, even though he knows that i myself am not looking to buy a house. I don’t understand what is going on. This is the first guy i could see myself marrying ( i must point out i am atheist 30yrs old, he is christian and 42yrs old). His religion does not bother me in the slightest. So can someone help me with this?! This whole thing is hurting me and i don’t want to pine after a guy that is never going to do anything. And if i should move on, how do i do that??!!!!

Jam1234
    Jam1234
    Participant
    April 6, 2019 at 10:18 am #198233

Move on, he is playing games like aboy in high school. You need to be stronger and move on. Do things you enjoy, go out to places you like and eventually the right person will find you.