Was I selfish and insecure!? Is this my fault!?!?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 1:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Datinghard
    Datinghard
    Participant
    November 26, 2018 at 8:49 pm #189881

A guy I met told me that he just wanted to date me but we never put a title on our relationship. He got evicted& then had to move in with his parents who live 4 minutes from me. We hung out usually was a Max of 6 times a month due to schedules/effort. Whenever we would hang out I wouldn’t know until the day of or the day before if we would see each other but we always had a blast. He never wouldn’t text things like I miss you or good morning beautiful. There were days where we didn’t talk at all. I told him MULTIPLE times that I wanted him to text me& be more involved since I was only talking to him. Sometimes we didn’t hang out because he got too “lit” the night before and decided to sleep in. My request for involvement were ignored so after 5 months I told him we should be friends &then i put my profile back up. He saw my profile was up and called me insecure and accused me of talking to other people while we were “dating”. Idk if this is my fault. Am I wrong!? We Never had a title!