was she leading me on

DATING ADVICE FORUM

was she leading me on

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2019 at 10:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fae11
    fae11
    Participant
    December 13, 2018 at 6:06 pm #191049
    was she leading me on

last year a girl i liked was interested in me. shes the first girl ive ever really liked openly as i only came out last year and was used to hiding my sexuality. wed flirt but were too hesitant to try anything. never did anything, she held my hand and would hint around about dating. shes the type of person who flirts with everyone. sometimes she was clearly interested in me but others shed become real distant and wouldnt talk to me. id ask her about it and she said “im distancing myself bc i dont want rumors to spread and my cousin (a teacher) to find out and tell my grandma” i told her i could wait or keep our relationship a secret if we dated. shed flirt with this one guy a lot. this year i was a lot more open about flirting with her and so was she. i went over to her house and spent the night. we didnt do anything. just watched movies and held hands. she ended up telling me she doesnt want to date. just wants to flirt around in hs. now shes dating a guy. i still like her. it hurts.