Was this rude of her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Was this rude of her?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2019 at 3:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jm123098
    jm123098
    Participant
    June 13, 2019 at 3:14 pm #202035
    Was this rude of her?

So I’ve been seeing this girl and an instance happened the other night, this would have been the 3rd time I seen her.
    So we were chilling at her house and all that and she said my Adam’s apple was odd, I told her I was self conscious about it and we were grand. So later on in the night she said I’d a “five-head” referring to a big forehead. Then she asked if I washed my face to which I replied I get showered every day so not really my skins not that bad and she replied “I think you should it’s really oily”. These comments did make me feel uncomfortable granted you could see the fivehead thing as a joke but I felt like it was a bit much when this was only the 3rd time seeing her. Do I confront her about it as it’s really made me take a step back.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 14, 2019 at 12:55 pm #202118

You said you have “seen” her three times.
    Is this a platonic relationship? Romantic relationship? Have you kissed? or Had sex?
    From what you have described of her it doesn’t sound like she is into YOU!

If I were you I wouldn’t bother confronting her. I wouldn’t step back. I would move on and never look back!
    You get to choose who you spend your time with.
    Anyone who invests time pointing out all of your “perceived physical flaws” thinks you’re not good enough.

You’d be wasting your time trying to (get her to change who she is) or how she determines beauty.
    Essentially she’s told you that you have an odd Adam’s apple, big forehead, and oily skin.
    If she’s obsessed with your physical appearance on some level she is telling you she’s NOT attracted to YOU!
    At this stage you are within your rights to simply ghost her or vanish. Three dates does not require closure.