we are staring at each other

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 3:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MrBlazePT
    MrBlazePT
    Participant
    July 7, 2018 at 9:42 pm #178706

I like a girl who works in a bar,I started to like the girl and I started to want to know more about her.I knew her name and where she was from.I also discovered the instagram of her and I asked her,she probably did not accept because she did not know me.After a while when I looked at her,she looked at me or when I looked and she saw that I was looking at her I looked away and when I caught her looking at me she looked away too,then I sent her asked again and she accepted.When I go to pay the bill sometimes she makes some jokes and we laugh but nothing more.I go to the bar every day and many times we lookat each other as I said.but I learned that she did not want any relationship because a friend of hers went to her and told her that there was a boy who liked her and she said that she did not want any relationship,she probably knows that I like her,I do not I know if she likes me or if she’s interested, because of what she said to her friend,even so we look at each other….

thisguy9
    thisguy9
    Participant
    July 8, 2018 at 1:15 am #178710

Start some conversation with her every so often that you are at the bar. If things go alright after a couple conversations, ask her out. Worst that’ll happen is she says no and you can move on, best that’ll happen is she says yes and you’ve got a date

MrBlazePT
    MrBlazePT
    Participant
    July 8, 2018 at 9:29 pm #178728

i have another thing to add , we look at each other and she laughts when i go order something but i i sent her a message via instagram yesterday … and she didnt reply…. do you think she’s not into me…. im sad =( she looks a me and all but she doesnt reply on instagram.. doesnt even followed me back so i cant see if she saw the message … but probably did because she is often on instagram when shes at work ..

sky moon
    sky moon
    Participant
    July 9, 2018 at 4:14 am #178734

you gotta try approaching her from that romatic angle coz you might not know if you dont face it

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 9, 2018 at 12:59 pm #178792

You should never read much into anyone who looks at you, smiles, or laughs who has a “customer service” related job.
    They’re being paid to make sure customers enjoy their experience while doing business.

Odds are she would get into trouble with her boss if she crossed the line while on the job.
    Another thing which shouldn’t be overlooked is: “she said that she did not want any relationship.”

At best you might approach her and say:
    “I heard you’re not looking to be in a relationship but if you ever want to get out and have some fun keep me in mind.”
    (Smile:Hand her your cell phone number and email address and walk away.)

Afterwards I would probably avoid going to that bar for about month. (I’d use that time to pursue other women.)
    And if I hadn’t heard from her when I did go back I would act as if we never had an exchange.