We had a lot of fun at a party last night and i think shes starting to like me.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 1:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MarcusWilson11
    MarcusWilson11
    Participant
    March 17, 2018 at 11:03 pm #167647

Were both seniors in high school and we have a lot of mutual friends. Our paths just really didn’t cross for some reason. First I noticed her looking at all my Snap stories lately.
    Then she randomly strikes up a conversation about one of them and we talked for a while about it. The next day she requests to follow my private insta and i saw her glancing at me the one time we passed in the hallways.
    This weekend i ran into her when i was with a couple friends helping out at a school event. She seemed really eager to talk abd she was laughing a lot at my dmub stupid jokes and stuff. She was holding eye contact or facing my way most of the time.
    We were in a group for a while and then just talked alone for a couple mins before i had to leave. I think we had a good chemistry and i could see her liking me / me liking her.
    I waited a couple days and then I started Snapchatting her. She isn’t on her snap too much, so it takes a while for her to respond sometimes.

(Continued below)

MarcusWilson11
    MarcusWilson11
    Participant
    March 17, 2018 at 11:04 pm #167648

usually either starts or carries the conversation forwards and sends cute selfies of herself.
    One of her friends threw a party last night. I was invited, and the second i showed up she looks my way and says hi.
    We were talking for a while and she kept touching my arm or shoulder and everything. Later on i was sitting with a group of people but we iust kep talking to each other. I moved over to sit with her and we talked for a while. She had a few drinks but she wasn’t drunk at all.
    She kept laughing at even my stupid jokes and i did catch her glancing at me once or twice. I put my arm around her and she went right in for the hug. she was grabbed my hand went i went to get up and neither of us really wanted to let go.

When i was saying goodbye to every one she came right over and hugged my for a long time and then finally said goodbye.
    So im pretty confident with her. Im just not conpletely sure what to do next. We talk on Snap but i barely see her at school.

MarcusWilson11
    MarcusWilson11
    Participant
    March 17, 2018 at 11:04 pm #167649

So is she into me and how should i move forwards woth her?0