What am i doing wrong?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What am i doing wrong?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2020 at 7:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LYRASIS
    LYRASIS
    Participant
    December 22, 2018 at 6:24 pm #191611
    Reply To: What am i doing wrong?

It’s hard to open up to people we just met. Perhaps you could ask her why she is being distant? There might be something behind the surface that she isn’t expressing.

Mash2019
    Mash2019
    Participant
    January 7, 2019 at 6:23 pm #192101

I don’t know but you are doing better than me

pmfpmf
    pmfpmf
    Participant
    February 1, 2019 at 8:58 am #193867

The only thing I can say is if she isn’t reciprocating or isn’t willing to then either you need to stop going after her because it just isn’t worth it or explain her your feelings

GJ
    GJ
    Participant
    February 2, 2019 at 3:10 pm #194028

Hello Cluelessguy

I read your post and would like to assist you. give you the appropriate feed back specifically for you I need you to help me out by answering a few background question:

1. how old are you?
    2. what is your relationship history?
    3. Your user id is clueless guy. what were you feeling and thinking that you selected this name for yourslef?

I look forward to reading your response ang giving you my feedback

GJ

niteowl
    niteowl
    Participant
    March 1, 2019 at 5:15 am #195852

The first thing you did wrong was meeting girls online. The only tried and true way of doing it is to talk to them face to face. Women often hold their guard up, because technically, you are a stranger. They also tend to look much better in their pictures than in real life so theres that too. But from what you typed i would say that its too early to tell. It sounds like yall dont know each other very well and only talked for a bit. One thing i do know though, is that when she is back, and you text her, if she is interested she will text back, and it wont take a full day. If it does shes either dead, lost her phone, or not interested. And its most likely the “not interested” thats happening.

gymshark
    gymshark
    Participant
    March 17, 2019 at 1:37 am #196906

I think this is just the gist of dating online sadly :/ she seems interested though!

Cambridgegirl
    Cambridgegirl
    Participant
    March 24, 2019 at 7:19 am #197488

It’s very sad but I think she is giving out a signal that she is keeping her options open. At this stage online dating can be tough and people can seem heartless. Don’t get too hooked up on this one person, keep looking for that ideal date that responds and acts like you would wish. One day, someone will come along who gives you no doubts at all.

WidowedandWeary
    WidowedandWeary
    Participant
    March 25, 2019 at 12:13 pm #197572

It’s most likely one of two things. Either she’s not interested or not sure if interested yet, or, she’s avoiding communicating too much with you so that SHE doesn’t appear needy. Unfortunately these things take time.

hopelessromantic707
    hopelessromantic707
    Participant
    March 27, 2019 at 2:44 am #197705

I’m so sorry this is happening to you. Its gonna be much harder since this is online. You didn’t do anything wrong, the problem I believe is that there is no attraction between her to you. Building attraction is meant to be in person. It’s an up hill battle but try asking her to meet up in person

1 2