What do I do

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do I do

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 7:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gaylehannah
    gaylehannah
    Participant
    July 22, 2018 at 11:44 am #180051
    What do I do

So I became friends with a girl about 8 months ago now and found out she is gay I have no issues with that I also found out she has feelings for me when she told me this I told her I had no problem being friends with her but nothing more would ever happen, yet somehow whenever we get drunk we always ending up holdin hands and if she ever stayed at my house she would sleep in my bed and would end up spooning me or leaving her hand on my thigh and at times I will do this to her too. I don’t know what to do as I don’t want to lead her on or anything but also if I’m straight why does this happen when we’ve had a drink?
    Thank you

gaylehannah
    gaylehannah
    Participant
    July 22, 2018 at 12:48 pm #180054

So I became friends with a girl about 8 months ago now and found out she is gay I have no issues with that I also found out she has feelings for me when she told me this I told her I had no problem being friends with her but nothing more would ever happen, yet somehow whenever we get drunk we always ending up holdin hands and if she ever stayed at my house she would sleep in my bed and would end up spooning me or leaving her hand on my thigh and at times I will do this to her too. I don’t know what to do as I don’t want to lead her on or anything but also if I’m straight why does this happen when we’ve had a drink?
    Thank you
    I thought maybe I was Bisexual but it’s only her I act like this with

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 28, 2018 at 5:21 pm #180437

“whenever we get drunk we always ending up holdin hands and if she ever stayed at my house she would sleep in my bed and would end up spooning me or leaving her hand on my thigh and at times {I will do this to her too.}”

“I don’t want to lead her on or anything” Really???

Trying to “blame it on the alcohol” for being “curious” is looking for a way to give yourself permission to go all the way.
    It takes {two people} to hold hands, and there is no reason for her to be sleeping in your bed unless you want her to.
    Last but not least you both put your hands where you (want) them to be!

“This above all: to thine own self be true…” – William Shakespeare
    Whether you’re bisexual or simply {into her} you won’t know until you go all the way.
    Ann Heche had a whirlwind love affair with Ellen DeGeneres for 3 years and now she’s married to a guy and has two children. This could be just a “one off” thing for you.