What do I do!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do I do!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 3:40 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ch1910
    ch1910
    Participant
    January 28, 2018 at 10:13 pm #163632
    What do I do!

I have been on two dates with this guy. He text me almost every day. He also sent me flowers to work. So, yes he is nice. I have no attraction to him besides him being nice and we work in the same field. I live in a very small town and not a lot of guys to date. I didn’t look forward to the two dates we had and I get annoyed and stressed out hoping he will text me because I do not want to text him. I don’t date so my family keep telling me “give him another chance” or “your aunt and uncle hated each other before they fell in love”. He has two other younger brothers who are married and have kids, so I have heard through other people that he REALLY wants to settle down and have a wife and kids. I am 26 and no where near that, I haven’t dated many people and would like to see whats out there, maybe someone I am excited to talk to and have a physical attraction to. What should I do? Should I go on a third date, even though I have been sick to my stomach about having to go on the date?

Mel4everable
    Mel4everable
    Participant
    January 31, 2018 at 1:31 pm #164032

If the attraction isn’t there, I don’t recommend that you force it 🙂

Lola
    Lola
    Participant
    February 1, 2018 at 9:47 am #164141

I would go on a third date, to let him know that although you think he is a nice guy, unfortunately you don t feel attracted to him so it wouldn t be fair to keep dating, and you hope he agrees, be nice, but be honest. I think honesty is the best policy always. You should never settle for less if you are not truly happy, you don t feel attraction etc….

vtrandafir
    vtrandafir
    Participant
    February 2, 2018 at 1:16 am #164315

You shouldn’t try to force a relationship that’s not meant to be.

KMC88
    KMC88
    Participant
    February 8, 2018 at 11:22 am #164986

If you feel nothing then end it and let him move on

pakster123
    pakster123
    Participant
    February 11, 2018 at 7:16 am #165240

Don’t go on the third date. He may either interpret it as you wanting to date him or he might use it as a chance to get you back say you even meet up with him just to say you’re not interested. Better to do it on the phone and block him. Call me cruel, but I’ve learned if you don’t act cold about it, guys will try to take advantage or blame you for leading them on later.

beccajm
    beccajm
    Participant
    February 11, 2018 at 11:08 pm #165252

He’s just not as into you as you are into him

dev747
    dev747
    Participant
    February 12, 2018 at 2:01 am #165257
    Reply To: What do I do!

Just be honest and tell him your true feelings