What do you look for?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do you look for?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 1:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dmj106
    dmj106
    Participant
    January 20, 2015 at 3:24 pm #71320
    Reply To: What do you look for?

I just feel like it’s tough finding a balance between being myself and “expanding”, ya know? I know how to be me and what I like, but expanding means, at least to me, that I’m doing things that I don’t like to do. For me, I’m not a bar scene type of guy to pick up women. I like to get to know people, and build relationships that can last. I wish I was like some of my other friends who can go out and hook up with whomever they wwant with no trouble. It’s just really tough…

allmybunnies
    allmybunnies
    Participant
    January 20, 2015 at 8:58 pm #71331

In my option the main thing I look for is his personality, if he’s courteous, his sense of humor, and if he can be open-minded.

How he treats his family is important to me as well, mostly the girls/women in his family, because if he’s verbally abusive to them, sooner or later he could do the same to me as well.

I just care if he’s trying to do good for himself, he doesn’t need a college degree, but as long as he genuinely tries to do good.

dmj106
    dmj106
    Participant
    January 20, 2015 at 10:15 pm #71336

Well based on that I’m doing alright then! Thanks for your open-minded opinion and help allmybunnies!

Eve
    Eve
    Participant
    January 21, 2015 at 1:18 pm #71356

For me personality beats it all. Of course it is also nice to share some interest, but as long as a guy can make me laugh and make me feel safe and comfortable around him, I don’t care about the rest. It is not important for me that the guy is particularly handsome, as long as he takes care of himself.

Jenna435
    Jenna435
    Participant
    January 21, 2015 at 9:56 pm #71500

To be honest i don’t really have a criteria. I like guys that I clique with and who I can carry on a good conversation with. It’s really hard to be more specific than that. Sometimes there are guys who are really nice and cool but i just don’t feel a spark with them

Just Me
    Just Me
    Participant
    January 24, 2015 at 7:28 am #71775

passion ,respect ,hygiene, compassion.

1 2