What do you make of this situation?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 12:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

eel751
    eel751
    Participant
    March 25, 2018 at 8:21 pm #168355

I literally wrote a novel for this.. Not sure how to make of the situation. But here it is. Ok so I matched with a guy on tinder who just turned 26. we started talking January 1st we talked on tinder for a few weeks. He’d talk to me everyday. He told me he’s an accountant and I told him my mom is one too. He said her and him would be friends lol. I told him where I work it’s a home improvement store and basically his dad came into the store to order a product. There is the same store closer to where he lives. There were also like 3 in stock by the same store by them. A few days later the guy I’m talking to came into the store to check on the order. I didn’t realize it was the guy I’m talking to at first. When I first saw him he was very cute and idk I felt something there lol. So I found it was his dad who came into the store to order the product because the guy I’m talking too has that same guy in his profile picture. when the guy I’m talking to also came into the store he was wearing

eel751
    eel751
    Participant
    March 25, 2018 at 8:24 pm #168356

polo the had the name Russo on it and I recognized it because that’s one of my Friend’s last name and she said it’s popular so when I read the guys shirt I was like thinking haha that’s my Friends last name. when the guy I’m talking to snap chatted me, he was also wearing that same polo. With the last name everything we’ve talked about and our convos have been good. We’re planning to meet when I come back home from school. We both love the gym and he suggested we workout together ugh. We both said we just got out of relationships and are looking to meet new people and friends. If I post a selfie he gets all flirty with emojis. It’s confusing because why is he still keeping me in the loop when I’m away at school.. he’s really tall and he said really nerdy and I guess he’s religious too (doesn’t really prove anything I know)So on to the next part most recently. We don’t snap each other a lot. I made a joke on my snap “prayers would be appreciated rn” and I was like:

eel751
    eel751
    Participant
    March 26, 2018 at 9:36 am #168357

don’t worry y’all nothings wrong it’s just leg day!” And he saw it and immediately was like: “what’s wrong?!?” and then saw I was kidding and he said “I hate you!!” I was like oops sorry for scaring you lol. He then asked how school is and I then asked how work is for him and he said that he’s stressed and just wants to work out. I told him I love working out after a stressful day. He then said he can’t wait to meet me and that we’d have fun. Ummm idk what context that is but I don’t want to put out to a guy idk. I am busy with school and he’s definitely interested. Not too worried if he’s talking to other people, we’re not exclusive. I did make it clear when we first started talking I am looking for friends and I that turns into something more, cool but I also literally told him about the friend zone haha. But he’s been like drooling over me. Also why would he keep talking to me when I’m away at school where he could just talk to other girls. So idk what to think if he wants sex