What does she mean when she does this?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 3:40 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Cyclone1
    Participant
    February 2, 2018 at 1:29 pm #164390

So to start thing off, I pissed a girl off and she stopped talking to me. I know I shouldn’t but my mouth slipped. TBH, I slipped because she did something that upset me and I called her cruel and I said don’t want to see her again. But I only realize I was being too emotional.

So I made a DIY gift card and passed to her in person after I let the situation cool off.. When she sees the card she was giggling and she looked happy receiving it. But after that she went cold on me again after I try to talk to her again that night.

Today, we met again in a corridor and she is heading the opposite way. She saw me from far away, she took a few big and funny steps to create distance between us. She looked down and away from me but when we getting closer, she looked at me and saw me looking at her, then she look away again.

Question: Does it mean she is not into me ? Why was she happy for receiving the gift but become cold afterward?

P.S: we are not dating. We only went out once.

nomadsoul420
    Participant
    February 2, 2018 at 6:02 pm #164408

This is hard to say it could be that she was into you, but that you upset her and she doesn’t know if she wants to be with you now, or she could not be into you at all, but doesn’t know how to tell you? I am really not sure on this and my problem is actually kind of similar. You might try just asking her without any games. Just straight up tell her that your sorry for getting mad at her, but that you were wondering if she was still interested in you at all or not and either way is fine, but you just would like to get some closure. I don’t know how much that helps, sorry.

Cyclone1
    Participant
    February 2, 2018 at 8:42 pm #164412

Thank you for your reply. I may have one last try by talking to her again. But I just not sure if I should be straight or hint indirectly. I will work a strategy.

In your case, did you manage to get her talk to you again like before?