What is she really about?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 11:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Luffyd01
    Luffyd01
    Participant
    September 7, 2018 at 6:08 am #183615

Hey guys! So, I’ve been dating this girl for a while now, and we’ve been on 5 dates, but I really only count 3 as real dates. We click a lot in person but she doesn’t text or call. Sometimes she will take a whole day or two to reply back. I understand she gets busy cause of a new job, ill mom and youner siblings. So she has a lot of responsibilities, but I always see her ass on Instagram. I’m not asking for prioritization and neither am I asking for commitment, all I want is empathy. I confronted her on this and told her she doesn’t put any effort which shows she doesn’t care and any plans she has for us to meet up are matter of convenience. That’s why I don’t count two dates, because she legit came straight from gym without planning and hasn’t planned any of the dates. When i confronted her, she said I am just confusing her being busy with games, which is totally bullshit. I don’t know whay she wants and I seem to be caring too much. I’m thinking of pulling back. What do y’all think?

supdude
    supdude
    Participant
    September 7, 2018 at 3:42 pm #183712

Pull back. If she’s really interested, she’ll make time for you. She might just be too busy for anything serious right now anyway, so you may as well keep up the hunt if you’re looking for someone who has more attention to throw your way.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    September 14, 2018 at 9:54 am #184264

“we’ve been on 5 dates, but I really only count {3} as real dates..”
    “…all I want is empathy. I confronted her on this and told her she doesn’t put any effort which shows she doesn’t care…”

First of all 3 “real dates” does make for a committed relationship. You’re coming across as “needy”!
    You confronted her as if you’ve been in an “exclusive relationship” or have professed love to one another.
    At this point she’s just a “friend” not your (girlfriend)!
    You both have the option to go out on dates with other people. In fact that’s what (you) need to be doing.

In the beginning of a budding new relationship (men) usually plan most of the dates.
    You shouldn’t be needing “empathy” nor stalking her on Instagram or any other social media.
    Nobody should be caring that much about someone they’ve only had (3) real dates with!
    Confronting someone this early on sounds like stalker or fatal attraction behavior. Pull back… waaaaay back!

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    September 14, 2018 at 9:57 am #184266

I meant to say “First of all 3 “real dates” does NOT make for a committed relationship.”