What is this??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What is this??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 9:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

freespirit26
    freespirit26
    Participant
    May 23, 2018 at 1:05 pm #175047
    What is this??

Hey FamJam!

Need a little insight on this issue!

So, I went out with this guy last week and he seemed interested throughout our date. Before departing, we talked about our next date. He claimed he was “excited” for our next round.

The day after, I texted how I had fun and he immediately replied back he did too.

After that it was silence, no, more like crickets. So I decided once again to break the ice and asked how his weekend was going…he replied back 5 hours later.

Okay cool, life gets busy, no big deal.

As the week progresses…..Still silence. At this point, I’m like not even a hello text or anything! I refuse to keep initiating a conversation!

So today he stopped by my office suite ( I was in the next room) and he didn’t even say HI!!!

What gives?

This is my first time back on the dating scene in two years, not sure if I’m cut out for this lifestyle.

hannahb0nana
    hannahb0nana
    Participant
    June 8, 2018 at 3:54 pm #176587

If you don’t mind me asking, how were you introduced to him? Through a friend or did he approach you?

Firas
    Firas
    Participant
    June 12, 2018 at 12:28 am #176748

Very good question from
    hannahb0nana

Why is all these men acting like this with all these beautiful women

I would never do such thing Infant I am always taxing and asking the girl if she want to go out

I don’t know why this guy is acting worried
    any way u went out u enjoyed ur time

fuck him if he doesnt Appreciate you time