What is your secret skill?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2020 at 8:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

GMale
    GMale
    Participant
    May 24, 2020 at 12:08 am #234282

I’m an Alpha with good experience in online dating and I came across a particular question that I would like answers from women. I am Male, 30.

On Bumble,

What are the best possible approaches I can answer the question, “What is your secret skill?” in one word, or a few words? What would you like to see from a Male?

If I put something about myself, that doesn’t work because that’s what everyone else writes. If I write something related to relationships with women, it comes off the wrong way, but how do I convey that with an answer to that question? this is actually one of the most difficult questions to answer, because it doesn’t really specify how to answer it as an opportunity to demonstrate your personality, there are so many ways to approach this question and each is loaded with more emotional unknowns and potential risks.

GMale
    GMale
    Participant
    May 24, 2020 at 12:09 am #234283

Simple English:

What are the best possible approaches I can answer the question, “What is your secret skill?”

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 24, 2020 at 2:00 pm #234287

Although I’m no woman I thought I would weigh in on this to help you out.

Just tell them your “secret skill” is you never reveal any secrets!
    “Anyone who confides in me knows that whatever they tell me stays with me.”

I suspect most people would {admire and respect} that skill.
    Everyone wants to have someone in their life they can fully trust!

Nomad
    Nomad
    Participant
    May 25, 2020 at 10:43 am #234291

Hard to know what the woman might want to hear without knowing anything about the woman.. i like the question though! If I were to take I guess, I think this “alpha” standard you’ve set for yourself might be what makes this question so hard because it’s not necessarily asking what you’re good at. It’s more of an opportunity to show creativity, individuality, intelligence and a sense of humour.. No need for there to be any emotional unknowns or potential risks, it can be as light hearted as you want! If it was me asking this question, the more witty the response, the better

GMale
    GMale
    Participant
    May 26, 2020 at 8:22 am #234289

Anyone who confides with me will know that whatever we share will be a secret.

GMale
    GMale
    Participant
    May 26, 2020 at 8:22 am #234294

“What is your secret skill?” is the inverse of the question, “What is your greatest weakness?” which no one answers honesty (2nd question),

but these questions would likely be an opportunity to demonstrate willpower, creativity, and trust.

Someone suggested to mention a hobby, preferably one that will benefit her. Or,

Anyone who confides with me will know what they say will be secret. Or what we say?

GMale
    GMale
    Participant
    May 26, 2020 at 11:48 pm #234357

Whatever we do will be secret.

Should only be used to compliment a strong introduction that reveals what will be kept secret, since a secret can only be shared between two people, not one.