What She Wants- Don’t Make Her Spell It Out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What She Wants- Don’t Make Her Spell It Out

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2019 at 3:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

steamroller78
    steamroller78
    Participant
    December 4, 2012 at 11:36 am #18078
    Reply To: What She Wants- Don’t Make Her Spell It Out

Simple: a woman wants what she cannot have

I agree with that, buddy! It’s a broad term but it definitely covers a lot of big points!

hundtington
    hundtington
    Participant
    December 10, 2012 at 2:27 pm #18511

If a guy gives a girl everything she wants, she’ll be spoiled to the point that she won’t know the difference between getting a gift and always expecting something on a regular basis.

JimmyK
    JimmyK
    Participant
    December 17, 2012 at 3:15 pm #18942

If a guy gives a girl everything she wants, she’ll be spoiled to the point that she won’t know the difference between getting a gift and always expecting something on a regular basis.

I agree, I thought of another gesture-good communication. As soon as she feels left out, she’s somehow the victim and doesn’t believe us when we have a genuine excuse for not texting or something.

LIttlePetunia
    LIttlePetunia
    Participant
    January 4, 2013 at 2:52 pm #20027

Why do men always think that what we women want is unattainable and / or materialistic? Let me tell you something, I have dated a lot. Mostly, well obviously, the wrong guy as I’m still single. Not one of those guys ever did anything THOUGHTFUL for me. When these women tell you all they want is flowers? They’re serious. Why? Because it says “I was thinking about you when I wasn’t with you.” I’ve never received flowers from a guy–so this isn’t an obvious move for some, believe it or not. However, a gift doesn’t always have to be bought. My favorite things is quality time. All I want to do is spend good, quality time with the person I’m dating. Make time for her. Maybe cook her dinner once in awhile. And stop thinking that everything has to be so complicated. We simply want to be thought of.

As far as communication — don’t say you’ll call and then don’t. Understandably stuff happens sometimes, but when you make this a habit it’s basically like saying, “I don’t really care about talking to you.” –that’s how women interpret it. Texting – honestly I’m a girl that would rather text than talk anyway. You men tend to fade early in a phone conversation, so texting is better. If you feel like she’s getting on you about that, TALK about it face to face. Because that’s the most important kind of communication. Pick a time when neither of you are upset, and just talk about things you feel like you want to clear the air for.

The more you understand her needs, the more she’ll want to understand yours. The more these two things happen the better your partnership can be. It’s not about spoiling each other with gifts, it’s about spoiling each other with the right kind of love.

Nathan34
    Nathan34
    Participant
    January 9, 2013 at 11:42 am #20253

What you said there about giving her flowers when she doesn’t expect it and showing you thought about her while you weren’t with her…that’s EXACTLY why I like sending a gf flowers. It IS the thought that counts and since I personally don’ think a text is enough, then I think a nice gesture like flowers is a great way to make her smile. I’d rather my girl brag about her flowers than a text, shows no effort on my part.

Bu that’s exactly what this kind of discussion is, it’s subjective and it depends on who you’re seeing.

divorceddat45211
    divorceddat45211
    Participant
    January 25, 2013 at 3:14 pm #21275

Well i just recently started dating again. I met a women that I really like. We are going to my Niece’s graduation this summer. She said she is going need a new dress, so I went out and got her a “little black dress”…She loved it.

Xanth202
    Xanth202
    Participant
    January 25, 2013 at 6:17 pm #21287

Simple: a woman wants what she cannot have

be a challenge have confidence and self control and you will soon be the “man” she wants

~ RealAttraction
    “Here to help men understand the psychology of women”

You are so right! I almost messed this up. I was becoming to available and she pulled away. Now I wait for her to call and giving her more space then she wants but it makes are relationship so much better.

Xanth202
    Xanth202
    Participant
    January 25, 2013 at 6:19 pm #21289

hundtington wrote:

I agree, I thought of another gesture-good communication. As soon as she feels left out, she’s somehow the victim and doesn’t believe us when we have a genuine excuse for not texting or something.

I have to agree with the last part there. I had a girl not text me back for a day or so and then when I didn’t answer her text in 2 hours she called and thought I was mad at her.

BlueAngel112
    BlueAngel112
    Participant
    May 31, 2014 at 3:17 pm #54176

it is very rare you find a true gentle men well my faith is restored in male kind

ConfusedDoof
    ConfusedDoof
    Participant
    June 1, 2014 at 1:07 am #54179

I’d go for something more casual, if you do nice things for her too often it will become routine… and it will start to get boring (and who wants that?!)

kallykat55
    kallykat55
    Participant
    June 2, 2014 at 1:13 am #54192

She wants love

1 2