What should i do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What should i do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 4:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Komposta
    Komposta
    Participant
    April 10, 2018 at 6:14 pm #170125
    What should i do?

So a few months ago me my cousin and her boyfriend went out for a beer. She brought a friend of hers and we had a very good time. She was very friendly, talkative and she even invited me to go to a dance school she is going. After that night i didnt ask for her number or her facebook because i thought i would see her again in a few days at the dance school which she didn’t come the day i went there. Now a few months later i was out with a friend and we were talking about stupid mistakes we did with girls. I told him about that night i went out with that girl and how i didnt ask for her number or at least add her on facebook and he told me that i should just add her now and see what happens. I took his advice and i added her, a couple of days later she accepted my request and i sent her a message asking how shes been and after a while i asked her if she wanted to come to a concert with me and my cousin.

Komposta
    Komposta
    Participant
    April 10, 2018 at 6:24 pm #170126

She said that she would love to come but she isnt sure she can because she is a bit busy these days so i asked her again a few days later and she said the same thing. I replied to her saying that because i didnt want to bother her by asking her all the time and if she wanted to come she should talk to me and let me know. She said that i didnt bother her at all and she was just busy. Now this to me seems like shes making excuses to not come because she is not interested but a girl that doesnt really know you too well and is not really interested in you doesnt really want to talk to you right? Well a few days later she sent me a message wishing me happy easter and stuff which caught me off guard because i thought she didnt wanna talk to me. I really like this girl but how can i ask her out again knowing that she might have been making excuses to hang out the first time?

LoneWolf
    LoneWolf
    Participant
    April 11, 2018 at 5:16 pm #170259

You told her to contact you if she wants to hang out. The ball is in her court. The most you can do right now is keep casual conversation going.

PatrickStar
    PatrickStar
    Participant
    April 12, 2018 at 9:09 am #170295

I agree with LoneWolf. She has the initiative now so just wait and see what happens. On one hand, women tend to be too polite when it comes to handing out rejection. But on the other hand, they also like to test your resolve by leaving you hanging. Either way, you’ll have to wait and see. In the mean time, occupy your time with a personal project to keep your mind off the situation. It’s times like these where I’ll get some practice at the shooting range, work on my motorcycle, do some cleaning around my place, play with my cat; anything to pass the time. Situation will work itself out before you know it. Just stay frosty, brother.

amirstagram
    amirstagram
    Participant
    April 13, 2018 at 2:36 am #170412

Give it some time.

silentsurfer21
    silentsurfer21
    Participant
    April 13, 2018 at 11:14 am #170466

I’d say give it time for sure.

leafsfan1967
    leafsfan1967
    Participant
    April 14, 2018 at 2:56 pm #170558

Give it time

Jane201522
    Jane201522
    Participant
    April 14, 2018 at 9:23 pm #170569

Yes, you should wait because it’s up to her. If you do anything else or keep persisting she might get overwhelmed. Good luck

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    April 15, 2018 at 1:51 am #170584
    Reply To: What should i do?

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde
    “If you want me in your life. Put me there. I should not have to fight for a spot.” – Anonymous

Truth is if she thought you were “hot” or if she were “into you” she would make time for you.

If this girl really is a “friend” of your cousin she should be able to give you a little 411 on her.
    Odds are she’s dating someone else at this time. People always find a way to do the things they (really) want to do.

You’ve reached out to her on multiple occasions. The ball is now in her court to invite you out.
    In the mean time you should be seeking a situation where the interest is (mutual).
    Thankfully there are over (7 Billion) other people on the planet!

Best wishes!