what should i do??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

what should i do??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 7:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

olayusmari
    olayusmari
    Participant
    June 5, 2018 at 4:40 am #176206
    what should i do??

i met this guy on Facebook, apparently he’s been on my friend list for 8 years, but we started talking every day like best friends last august. he lives in Manchester UK and am in Nigeria, he came down to Nigeria this April and the connection was so strong we had sex on the first meeting which made the relationship stronger, he invited me to meet his family, he’s back in the UK, the problem is he had an accident on Sunday and during medical examination it was detected that he has hepatitis B, he asked me to go do a blood test which i did in two different hospitals and both result came out negative. he’s response to the result wasn’t good, hes asking me to go into another hospital for another test which cause a huge fight between us, i told him am willing to still be with him irrespective of his health issues since i can get vaccinated. hes been very distant since the accident. should i keep checking on him since he is still recovering or should i let him be and wait for him to come arr

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 10, 2018 at 2:35 pm #176642

Move on! Consider yourself lucky you didn’t catch a disease from him. Avoid having unprotected sex!

You said: “he’s been very distant since the accident.” If he were really “into you” that would not be the case!
    If he truly cared about you he would have felt {an immense sense of relief} your test results came back negative!

Please don’t be one of the foolish gullible people who “romanticize obstacles” when it comes to love and relationships.
    Nothing should be difficult in the beginning of a NEW relationship. Don’t ignore “red flags”.

Last but not least long distance relationships were meant to be temporary. The goal is to be with the person you love.
    Unless there’s a light at the end of the tunnel where someone is relocating you were bound to drift apart.
    It’s the counting down of the months, weeks, and days until one is done with the inconvenience of being in a LDR that keeps it strong!
    The only reason for being in a LRD is the belief he is “the one”. He’s not!