what should i do??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

what should i do??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 1:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

olayusmari
    olayusmari
    Participant
    June 5, 2018 at 5:01 am #176207
    what should i do??

i met this guy on Facebook, apparently he’s been on my friend list for 8 years, but we started talking every day like best friends last august. he lives in Manchester UK and am in Nigeria, he came down to Nigeria this April and the connection was so strong we had sex on the first meeting which made the relationship stronger, he invited me to meet his family, he’s back in the UK, the problem is he had an accident on Sunday and during medical examination it was detected that he has hepatitis B, he asked me to go do a blood test which i did in two different hospitals and both result came out negative. he’s response to the result wasn’t good, hes asking me to go into another hospital for another test which cause a huge fight between us, i told him am willing to still be with him irrespective of his health issues since i can get vaccinated. hes been very distant since the accident. should i keep checking on him since he is still recovering or should i let him be and wait for him to come arr

Firas
    Firas
    Participant
    June 23, 2018 at 1:38 am #177810

no Stay with him

when you see him getting to much because he wants to push you away just leave for a few minutes or the whole day and come back latter

you show him you love him by sticking around

but you have to be sure about this ask your heart

dont stay with him out of PITY

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 2, 2018 at 10:36 am #178585

1. “he lives in Manchester UK and am in Nigeria.”

2. ” it was detected that he has hepatitis B.”

3. he asked me to go do a blood test which i did in two different hospitals and both result came out negative

4. ” hes been very distant….”

None of those statements make it sound as if he’s an ideal catch!

Either it’s a case where misery loves company or he was hoping YOU gave him the hepatitis B.
    The reason why there was a “huge fight” is because {your negative test results complicated his life}.

This guy was never into you! If he had been he would have been HAPPY your test came out negative!
    Maybe there is someone he truly cares about in the U.K. and now he knows she gave it to him or he’s worried he gave it to her

At any rate your negative results forces him to have to face the truth: He had it BEFORE he hooked up with YOU!

mhdr169
    mhdr169
    Participant
    July 2, 2018 at 1:32 pm #178587

How much time has elapsed between meeting in person and the current situation including his accident? If you two have kept in contact since he left and have been acting as more than just a random hook up, I would say it’s fair for you to keep checking up on him. It seems strange that he would be upset your results were negative. However, he’s clearly going through a difficult time and under a lot of stress, which can cause people to react in ways that don’t seem logical. If some time has elapsed during which you weren’t really in contact, I would guess he moved on and is trying to figure out how he contracted HepB. This would make more sense as to why he was upset with your response. If this is the case, he is not worth your time, sweetheart. Move on to someone who will value you.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    July 2, 2018 at 7:10 pm #178597

I think you should not stay with him, its really silly

stillrocksat50
    stillrocksat50
    Participant
    July 3, 2018 at 4:01 am #178612

Maybe he’s just like that because of his illness. Just stay with him a little longer. Be patient and understanding. If months will pass and he’s still like that, that’s the time you will have your exit.

issy4u0006
    issy4u0006
    Participant
    July 11, 2018 at 12:47 pm #179017

be patient and understanding