What should I do

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What should I do

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2019 at 9:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ElegantBrie
    ElegantBrie
    Participant
    April 30, 2019 at 11:50 pm #199601
    What should I do

There is a guy I like and we talk pretty often. I met him through a mutual friend a few months ago and we instantly clicked. We spend time together playing games and just hanging out in general. He is always considerate of what I want to do and asks where we should go. More recently I have been going over to his house to hang out, whether it be with other friends or just us. When it’s just us we usually end up cuddling and he invites me to spend the night. I feel like he feels the same about me as I do him but have no way to tell. We have a friend who keeps trying to get us together and I appreciate it, but also feel pressured. I really like this guy and would like to be more than friends. Do I tell him how I feel or wait a little longer?

Staylee
    Staylee
    Participant
    May 2, 2019 at 9:55 am #199702

You should definitely be open and talk about your emotions with him and don’t let others rush you into it

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 2, 2019 at 4:18 pm #199754

“I feel like he feels the same about me as I do him but have no way to tell.”
    Generally speaking if you can’t tell if someone is interested in you then they’re probably not.

“I have been going over to his house to hang out..”
    If you’ve been “hanging out” with a grown man for a (few months) and he’s not making a move he’s not really into you.

“Do I tell him how I feel or wait a little longer?”
    Absolutely you tell him how you feel.

In order for (him) to be “the one” he would have to see (you) as being “the one”.
    At the very least a “soulmate” is someone who actually wants to be with you! (And vice versa)

If there is not a mutual interest (move on). Suffering is optional.
    Languishing around in the “Friend Zone” is for losers.

mike p
    mike p
    Participant
    May 2, 2019 at 7:16 pm #199767

As a guy I’d say he has feelings for you and wants to be more than friends.

Quirkk01
    Quirkk01
    Participant
    May 20, 2019 at 8:55 pm #200795

You sound a little unsure. If that’s the case, wait it out a little longer.

mmschaaff
    mmschaaff
    Participant
    May 20, 2019 at 9:03 pm #200799

I would ask her out on at date and see what happens. maybe she’ll say no maybe yes..don’t worry so much about it..it’s a numbers game.